Three

Sprawling out on the bed Mila began to get comfy once more hoping to dose off again. Stretching her arms out her hand came into contact with an unidentified object.

Shooting upright she opened her sleepy eyes to come face to face with a smirking Jax. She looked around and realised she was in fact in his room, and his bed. Her mind rapidly searched for answers as to why she was here as she shoved the duvet off of her legs. A sign of relief escaped her lips as she realised she was luckily clothed.

Jax caught onto what she was doing and shocked expression took over his face. 'Hey Mila what the hell, we didn't sleep together!'

'Well how was I meant to know? I don't even remember getting here.' She frowned at his reply. He was acting as if that situation would be the worst thing possible, rude!

A brief knock on the door sounded before someone burst in not bothering to wait for permission.

'Ooh looks like someone else got laid last night as well. Wait, Mila? What the fuck!' Opie made his entrance clear as disgust and confusion resonated on his face. 'Jax what the fuck is she doing in your bed, with you?' His temper rose as he questioned his best friend.

'Hey Ope, it's not what it looks like.' Jax left the bed fully dressed which added creditability to the true story.

Clearly hearing the racket the boys were making Gemma popped her head through the door. 'I'm making breakfast, who wants some?' It wasn't like Gemma to play the perfect house wife so it was clear she was only interested in the drama.

'Yeah I'd love some.' Mila pushed her way through the boys and left them at loggerheads. Jax could explain the situation whilst she ate her body weight in breakfast and attempted to ignore her pounding head.

Tucking into some overcooked bacon and mediocre scrambled eggs (it was clear Gemma didn't do this often) Mila watched as the two boys entered as if nothing had happened, laughing and joking around with each other. They always had a way of making up five seconds after any altercation.

'Where'd you go last night?' She began questioning her older brother.

The door slammed behind them as Clay and her father entered.

'Hey princess' A kiss was placed on the top of her head, she was always the apple of her dads eye.
'What's your plans for today?' A shrug was met for a response, all she wanted was to stay in bed and drown her hangover sorrows.

'Well how about Opie and Jax take you to do whatever they're doing?' Neither of them looked too happy with the suggestion.

'Erm why? I want to go home.'

'Mila I said you can go with them.' And although she was his little princess, she knew by now that what he says goes.

Each person left the room leaving her confused and alone. Clearly something with the club, it was always the club. There was always whispers when she was around, like she needed to be protected from whatever went on.

'Let's go' Opie abruptly shouted the directions at her as he and Jax walked out heading in the direction of the car. Sighing she trailed slowly behind them, which clearly annoyed both of them as they hurried her along.

'What's that smell? Is that sick?' With his nose scrunched up in disgust Opie investigated where it was coming from.

Gagging as he found the source, Jax and Mila both glanced at each other in realisation. Mila couldn't remember but she could guess that she was the culprit, and Jax knew full well it was hers that he had forgotten to clean up.

All three lept out the car hoping to leave the horrific smell behind.

'Don't look at me like that Opie it obviously wasn't me!'

'Did you drink last night?' He grabbed Mila by the atm clutching on so she couldn't turn away.

'Get off Opie, you're not my dad!' Often she grew tired of his protective ways.

'She didn't I had my eyes on her at all times, it was me driving way too fast.' Quickly Jax came up with the excuse, helping her escape from trouble.

It was unlike Jax to lie to Opie, actually it was pretty much unheard of. Opie seemed to believe his story as they made their way to Opie's car deciding that was the better option rather than Jax's vomit infested vehicle.

'What about the car?' Mila questioned the boys.

They both looked at each other before answering in sync and chuckling at their reply. 'A prospect.'

Whoever that lucky prospect was isn't in for a treat today. The club basically treated the prospects like slaves, they do all the work they don't want to actually fulfil themselves. And if they prove themselves good enough then they're initiated as a member of the club, if not they're sent off with enough threats that they'll never return or spill any incriminating information.

The drive was short as they pulled up to the clubhouse. Embarrassed Mila looked down and realised her attire, still remaining in Jax's old shirt.

'I'm not going in until I've got some proper clothes.'

'Mila stop causing a fuss it looks just like a dress, you're fine!' Opie's tone was stern as he scolded the girl for suggesting something like that.

'Yeah you would say that, those judgy bitches in there won't.' Her lips pouted as she sulked, there was always hookers around the clubhouse especially at the weekend, and none of them were particularly nice.

Ignoring what she said they exited the car and began to walk off. Mila was stubborn enough to stay put, causing them to stride straight back with annoyed expressions.

Her car door swung open as Opie stood tall beside her. 'Out now!'

She folded her arms in defiance. 'Take me home.'

'You can't go home Mila you heard dad, you're with us.' Jax explained.

'I'm telling you right now, I won't be moving until I have a pair of jeans, some normal shoes and a decent shirt on.'

Jax intervened before the siblings argument got too heated. 'Right just jump on one of the bikes Ope, I'll stay in the car with her because she's made it clear that she's not going in.'

Opie scanned between the two of them before turning in a huff and jumping on a bike from the garage. Mila smiled smugly earning a frown from Jax.