Five

'Hey I think we should talk x' The text flashed up on Mila's phone causing her to hesitantly get up from the comfort of the bed and check who the sender was.

Brady.

'Mhm maybe we should talk Brady, let's talk about how I sliced your head open with a bottle I really would love that.' Mila thought in her head and for better judgement decided against sending a text back.

Unfortunately as many things as she didn't remember last night the dreaded bottle moment was crystal clear, set in the mind.

After what felt like forever Mila was bored out of her mind and decided to venture out into the depths of the clubhouse. Stepping out of Jax's bedroom door she was greeted with a long corridor filled with pictures of past times.

Tracing over a younger picture of her dad she smiled to herself, he looked so happy and healthy. Pretty much the opposite of what he was now.

Making her way into the huge hall it was clear that not many of the girls had found their way home yet as they sprawled out in many various places, the pool table, the bar, the floor and some classier individuals opted for the stools.

Mila never understood why they stuck around they must really be at a desperate point in their life's. The club didn't treat them with any respect and there was no hope of them becoming old lady's. Once a hooker always a hooker as they like to say, you wouldn't catch them marrying a quick fuck.

'Hey little girl are you lost.' Patronisingly one of the blonde bimbos flicked her ear whilst the rest of them giggled in amusement.

'Hey you, go home and never come back. And the rest of you get out of here!' A shout came from behind the pair as they turned to see Jax.

The girls scattered under his command leaving them alone.

'You were told to stay in the room.'

'Yeah I'm getting sick of being told where to go and what to do. I'm not a child.' An awkward atmosphere lingered over them as they avoided the subject that was on both of their minds.

'Your dad said you're staying at mine again tonight.' He abruptly got to his point.

'No I'm going to my own house.' Defiantly Mila crossed her arms over her chest and furrowed her brows.

'Fine you want to try and go against your dad Mila then be my guest.' His patience was clearly wearing thin with her attitude as he walked away from her.

'Hey you don't get to walk away, you owe me an explanation!' Finally addressing the situation the angered girl followed after him.

'I don't owe you shit Mila!'

'Why'd you kiss me jerk.'

'We all make mistakes.' That sentence struck her like lighting as her stomach sank into a pit, she didn't even know why she was annoyed or angry or sad or whatever it was she felt.

He disappeared into the meeting room that she was strictly forbidden from. As his head darted out of sight Mila picked up her phone and dialled a number which she knew would infuriate all those around her.

'It was so out of order hitting me over the head with that bottle Mila I had to get stitches.' Brady muttered out as they lay there hot and sweaty.

'Drop it will you, maybe the hit made you smarter. Anyway I don't like seeing you with other girls.' She placed a peck on his lips before laying back down.

'Your phones gone off about a million times, are you not wanting to check it.'

A silence filled the air which clearly meant a no on Mila's behalf causing Brady to drop the subject. They drifted off into a deep sleep together exhausted from their previous antics.

'Hey Mila what the fuck?! What do you not understand about you're not coming home!' Clearly Opie had not yet casted his eye on the boy accompanying her bed as he'd be a lot more angry at that rather than the home situation.

'Erm a bit of privacy would be nice!' Throwing a cushion in the direction of the ogling Jax and infuriated Opie she pulled the sheets over her to cover her modesty a little more.

'Is that Brady? Honestly Mila!' Her older brother had finally clicked on as Brady shuffled around for his clothes faffing about to get them on quickly.

He and Opie began a game of cat and mouse as he rushed out the front door trying to get away from the angry siblings grasp.

Jax hovered in the doorway with a almost shocked expression bathed onto his face.

'What's wrong Jax? Are you wishing it was you?' The flirtatious question lingered in the air as he slammed the door in frustration leaving her to dress herself alone.