Chapter 9: Can of Worms

So in my books often a beast I mention is a Vraal.. you will finally know what it is in this chapter.

-

In the gaming area, Kai was about to play his game when Lloyd comes up behind him.

"Hey, Kai! Ha. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular" Lloyd says

"Uh, you must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face 2. No one beats me on my game" Kai boasts

"Huh. Could be wrong. See ya!" Lloyd whistles as he walks away.

Kai checks the high score on his game and finds the Black Ninja's profile on the scores: 9370, 7277, 5759, 4209, and 3224.

"Huh? Cole!" Kai shouts angry

In the kitchen, Cole is preparing dinner.

"Mm-mm! Violet Berry Soup, my culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly..." Cole tries a bit, but screams from the taste.

Lloyd looks in "By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye, Cole!" He leaves.

Cole spits out the taste "Jay!"

On the upper deck, Jay has kendo gear on as he prepares for his routine with a Sparring Robot.

Jay gets out his nunchucks "Let's ease our way into this. How about level 2, shall we?"

He turns the sparring bot on, but it soon comes up to level 9.

Lloyd whistles "Hey, Jay. I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro" He once again whistles as he leaves.

"Wait! What?" Jay tries to turn the sparring bot off, but it laughs as it starts hitting him. "No! No! Zane!"

Zane, in his pajamas is about to hang his laundry as Lloyd came up to him, whistling.

"Hello, Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?" Zane asks happily

"Kai wanted me to pick up his Ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites" Lloyd searches the laundry and finds it "Here it is. Thanks" He leaves

Confused, Zane gets out one of his Ninja suits and discovers it is now pink and gets angry. 

Lloyd walks into Aria's room "hey Aria, Kai wanted me to give you your locket back. He said he had to borrow it"

Aria sat up in bed and looked over at her dresser where Lloyd set it down and quickly left. Aria stood up and picked up the pieces of her locket, it was broken. Her eyes glowed purple as she walked out the door.

Downstairs the ninja were arguing.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score. You had to rub it in my face!" Kai shouts

"Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days!" Cole shouts

"It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!" Jay shouts

"How am I supposed to strike fear in this?" Zane takes out his ruined Ninja suit "It's pink!"

Master Wu enters as the Ninja argue with each other before opening the bathroom door, where Lloyd was hiding and he laughs evilly. The Ninja looked and saw the spices that he used to ruin Cole's soup, some tools he used to damage Jay's robot and the detergent he used to ruin Zane's Ninja suits.

Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane gasped "You did this?"

"Boys, I get first dibs" Cole goes up to Lloyd to punish him.