Ch3: The Guest

(Cynical Fairytale by: Egg)

Y/N POV

As I was now in my t-shirt and jeans again, I was heading to the club. It was starting to get dark but was still noon. I eventually arrived at the club and went through the back door.

I saw the girls were dressed and ready to begin their jobs. Kyle was looking at the ceiling then looked at me. He smiled and ran over to me.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked kindly

"Oh uh, ya know the usual." I replied

He looked at me confused and he smile faded a bit.

"Are you okay?" He asked

I nodded happily and he smiled again.

"Alright, but if-"

"Your doors always open." I said sweetly," I know you angel."

He smiled brightly and then was called. He left and I went to my changing room. I sat in the chair in front of the mirror and just relaxed my mind and heart before the show.

I buried my face in my hands and I whined.

'That necklace was everything...'

I put my hands on the sides of my head and tried to relax. I closed my eyes and breathed.

"You're as valuable as this necklace, never forget that! And I know we never had anything so I hope this helps you remember me." Her voice echoed in my head

Tears filled my eyes and I took in a shaky hot breath.

"I love you and I'm sorry I have to go...just please don't give up and be....be what you wanted when you told....you.....wanted to.....be......a singer...." her exact words and pauses stuck in my head

Then the ringing of the monitor rang in my head. The shouting, the banging, the kicking and noises were all just evading my mind like a parasite. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I jumped.

I turned around and it was only tom and carlos. I breathed for a moment and then cleaned my face.

"You two scared me." I complained

"Sorry." Carlos said

"Yeah we came to see if you were ready but then we saw you crying." Tom said concerned," are you alright?"

"Yeah I just....I...." i sighed and crossed my arms," I had a bad day, I just needed a moment to relax."

"Well your up in two hours so take as much time as you need." Carlos said

I gave them both a small smile and I felt a bit better. They stayed with me and cheered me up an I was glad I at least had friends who cared...

Two days later

My landlord really did pawn my mothers necklace. I knew because I saw it in a shop on my way to look for a job. I was home though and I didn't know how to feel.

I protected that necklace for so long and now its just....gone. Its sitting somewhere unsafe and waiting to be put back in the wrong hands. I sighed and looked at the time to remember I don't have a clock.

"I'll just sleep for a bit-"

There was a knock at my door and then footsteps running away. I got up and went to the door. I opened it up and looked around the halls to see no one. I didn't see anything and then looked down.

My eyes widened when I saw money on the floor. I blinked a few times then rubbed my eyes. I looked back at it and it was still there. I walked over it and examined it, still not believing this was here.