Ch6: Are You Serious??

(Lost Boy by: Relient K)

Y/N POV

After showering and changing, jane brushed my hair and dried it. I was wearing a F/C tank top and blue jeans with a cyan hoodie. As she finished up with my hair she was done.

We both got up and I looked at myself. I then looked at jane and smiled at her.

"Thanks jane!" I said grateful

"Of course, anytime." She replied," now lets go have some breakfast, I'm sure you're hungry by now."

She grabbed my wrist and we went out her room.

'Food...'

We got to some stairs and she let go of my wrist.

"C'mon!" She beamed

She went down them and I followed her. We got to a living room and it was the same one from yesterday. There was a girl with a clock in her right eye, and a boy with grey skin and golden eyes.

They looked at us and I hid behind jane.

"Awe." Jane awed," its okay, you can trust them! They aren't like jeff or kage or offender or etcetera."

"Did they do something to her?" The girl asked

"Well offender did, jeff and kage I just hate." Jane replied

I got out from behind jane and gave them a wave.

"I'm Y/N." I introduced

"Clock works." Clockworks introduced

"Puppeteer, but you can call me pup or puppet." Puppeteer introduced

I smiled and then the air filled up with a scent of something good. Food.

"Looks like breakfast is almost done." Clockworks said

"Mm hm." Jane hummed with delight

My stomach growled and they all looked at me.

"Oh right, she's hungry too." Jane teased

I chuckled a little and put my hands on my stomach.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that." I said

The smell only got better and I wanted to know where it was coming from.

"Lets go to the dining room." Jane said

She walked to a door to the right and I followed her. There was a huge table, giving me and hint of how many people are really here. I then saw doors that probably lead to a kitchen.

"You can wonder around if you want." Jane said," its alright."

I looked at her and nodded. I headed into the kitchen and saw someone who looked like offender but more fancy and looked responsible.

He was also making food. I went and watched him cause I didn't know what else to do. Plus I was really hungry. As I stood near him though I stopped my stomach from grumbling so I wouldn't bother him.

'...real food....'

He then seemed to have looked at me and I flinched a bit. I don't know if he's a friend or foe but I was more hungry then on guard.

"You're hungry?" He asked

I looked at him and nodded slightly. He seemed to have just stared at me for a moment then turn back to what he was making.

"I see, you haven't had real food in ages have you?" He asked

That took me by surprise. Then he had black tentacles come out of his back and do something. They then came to me with a napkin, and on that napkin was a piece of bacon.