Ch10: The Voice

(Im Gonna Show You Crazy by: Bebe Rexha)

Offender put me down and slenderman got up and came to me. Offender told them what I told him and then slender stood in front of me.

"I'm gonna look at you're recent memories okay?" He asked

I nodded and offender then groaned a bit embarrassed. Slender stood there for a moment and then looked dead serious.

"Its him." Slender said stern," and He's trying to cause trouble."

"But why would he go for Y/N?" Splendor asked

"He's probably looking for our weaknesses." Trender said," he's playing smart but deadly."

"Offender if he went for Y/N first then who knows who he will go to next or do to her next." Slender said

"He's not going anywhere near her again!" Offender growled," he was only able to do this one thing cause she was alone! So if she isn't alone he won't do it again."

"No one in this house has a big enough attention span to stay with her at all times." Slender said," I'm afraid to say this, but they're all idiots."

"No there's one person who will stick by her at all times." Offender said," but I don't wanna say it cause he annoys me."

"Is it toby-"

"Fuck no! I would never trust him alone with my-"

"My proxies are more than capable of watching her-"

"You keep your nosy proxies away from my Y/N!" Offender growled

Since offender was still in his human form, he grabbed my hand and held it in his protectively. I smiled a bit boastful and held his hand.

"Awe." Tender said quietly

"Sh-shut it!" Offender said, now realizing his situation

I giggled and slender cleared his throat.

"Her recent memories are better." Slender coughed

"I wanna see!" Splendor and trender gasped

"Can we get back to this voice guy?" I asked

"Right! Family matters aside, I won't send my proxies to watch her but who is this person who will." Slender said, getting back on topic

Offender groaned like if he was jealous of this person. He mumbled it and we didn't hear it.

"Who?" We all asked

Small time skip

Smiles licked my cheek excitedly as I sat on the floor of slenders office. I giggled and smiled brightly.

"Yay! Smiles!" I cheered

Offender grumbled as his brothers snickered and murmured.

"I'm happy to be with Y/N all day!" Smiles said," hell I was gonna do it either way."

"Awe." I teased

I kissed his head and he wagged his tail.

"Wha-!" Offender growled

I looked at him and chuckled.

"Are you jealous of this cute, innocent little baby!" I asked as I hugged smiles and made him cute.

"I'm her favorite." Smiles said childishly

"Yes you are!" I teased

I scratched him behind his ears and he seemed to enjoy it. I giggled happily and continued to play with smiles.