Chapter 43: One Happy Home

Mikaél

After two days of staying at the hospital, we are now back home. Mom and Charlotte have been so supportive and huge help. They prepared all the stuffs that the babies will need and Mom even cooked adobong baboy and lumpiang shanghai for our lunch. My other siblings went back to the states already because classes will start in three days at gusto lang talaga nilang makita ang kambal before they left. Si Rafi ay nasa kwarto lang at nagpapahinga kasi magdamag siyang gising kasi iyak nang iyak sina Arnav at Gali. I helped her out of course but the twins really want the warmth of their Mama.

So I'm now having lunch while Mom is looking after the two little kiddos and I'm eating with Charlotte. We still haven't talk about her and Timothy because life has blown me away with so much happiness that I forgot about her and Tim. I still have to talk to her about it and set some limitations. I know she knows the pros and cons of dating already because she's a smart lady but still, big bro knows best.

"She must be so tired, anak..." sabi ni Mommy habang hini-hele si Arnav

Sa kanilang dalawa, si Arnav 'yung iyakin samantalang chill naman si Gali. In fact, nasa crib lang siya ngayon at mahimbing na natutulog. Arnav looks exactly like me and I can't help but just laugh about how he's a duplicate of me. Hindi ko lang alam kung malaki na ba siya he will also adapt my traits and who I am as a person. Pero tingin ko matinik siya sa chicks hindi kagaya ko na late bloomer at approaching in my 30's na lumandi at nagpalandi. HAHAHAHA.

The adobo and lumpia are so good at nakakailang round na ako unlike Charlotte na nagda-diet ngayon. Seriously, I don't understand why girls go on a diet or deprive themselves from eating. Eating is like the best activity in the world and making yourself starve just to lose weight is not an ideal thing one must do. Pero if ang habol mo naman is to stay healthy, then that's a good one. Unlike those who just want to lose weight because a sexy body is the trend nowadays on instagram. I don't like girls who are artificial or those who can't embrace who they are. I like someone who is natural as Rafi. My Rafi.

We're taking the twins to the mansion later around dinner because Harper and Rave have a very special annoucement daw. I know what it is but I'm not in the position to 'spill the milk' or say anything. Harper is pregnant with their first child and my older brother is in cloudnine, just like how I felt the moment I found out about Raf's pregnancy. Rave and Harper live on the same subdivision as my parents while we live in the next subdivision naman, the one with higher lands so hindi madaling bahain if ever may malakas na bagyo.

Habang kumakain ako ng lunch, bigla lang akong napaisip kung kamusta na kaya si Paulette. That woman....marami din kaming pinagsamahan 'nun. She is an amazing woman. Minahal ko siya pero she didn't want to put a label with what is going on between us. Wala na akong update sa kanya pero if ever man na magkita kami, I want to apologize to her kasi ang bilis ko siyang sinukuan. I guess it happened so that I will be able to meet Rafi, my true love. Paulette is an amazing woman. Too bad she didn't feel the same way towards me. Do I still love her? Obviously, no but she will always have a space in my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9/22/20
8:38 AM