Loverboy

CW; Chapter opens with smut, so like yeah❤️, Jealous reader, anxiety?

- love you always xoxo

Two weeks after the incidents of last chapter, Reader is comfortably numb to her feelings for Kylo. At least she assumed she was.

Kylo's thrusts were getting stronger and less paced as he neared his peak, moans and breathy voices filled the room of his office.

The door was locked, but anyone who walked by would be sure to hear the sounds of your pleasure, even if it were muffled into the sound of his desk.

Fucking Kylo Ren was the furthest thing from self-care for you, but Hate-fucking him made you feel something.

The way you knew It mattered to him, every little thing you did when you were not by his side was cause enough for him to take that out on you in bed—or desk if you were being literal.

And it's not like he wasn't good or anything. you weren't denying how good he made you feel, or the fact that whenever he'd walk by as you were working, just a look could make you throb.

It was that no matter how mad you were at him for being an asshole, the duration of your sex was often filled with a different Kylo. He was dirty, and mean, but passionate. Kylo was better at communicating his feelings through pounding you, than conversation. You didn't mind it one bit.

Kylo growled in your ear, "Gotta make this quick, Sweetheart." His large hand snaked around your neck, forcing your head up closer to him.

He kissed your forehead, "Fuck, would you cum for me, babygirl? Cum on Daddy's cock, the way I, Ugh, fuck, The way I like it." He was grunting, sweaty torso pressed to your ass. the sound of his skin making contact with yours, and Strings of cuss words bouncing off of the walls surrounding you.

You let out a muffled, "Mhm." barely able to breathe at this point, neck in grip with one hand, hair entangled in kylo's other.

You allowed your orgasm to spill all over him, causing an audible moan to escape Kylo's lips as he felt you clench around his throbbing cock.

You could tell that he was close as well.

Kylo rode your orgasm out, keeping his perfect angle. He was allowing you to recover from him while still giving him access to every inch of you

Kylos hips began to stay locked to your ass, his large palms squeezing tightly. "Kylo, hurry up." You utter, glancing back at the man behind you. His lip is accustomed to his teeth. Kylo smacked your ass.

"Shh." He growled, yanking your hair back, covering your mouth.

A faint knock could be heard at the door.

"Uh, Just a minute—Who's there?" Kylo spoke, now staring down at you, though not stopping His sequenced thrusts. A long finger pressed to his lips, giving you the hint.

His speed began to pick back up, He was still fully buried in your cunt with god knows how many people just feet away from you.

"It's a few of us, actually, just, erm, Kaydel and, well me, I mean Poe. Oh and Finn!" Poe's distinctive voice called through the door.

You turned your head back to Kylo.

A smile painted on his face as he realized the damage he could do.

"I'll be out in one sec!, Just on a call!"

Kylo gripped your hips and thigh, pounding you harder than ever before.