All the more reason to

a/n; Hi there! before we start this chapter I just wanted to warn those who are opposed to this—this chapter contains a small amount CONSENSUAL somnophilia. if you are unaware of what that is, a quick google search will do! anyways, just your friendly neighbourhood fic writer here to tell you that you should NEVER practice this unless your partner is okay with it. but because this is a fanfiction, anything is possible✨ even though it's never discussed with the reader, it is totally okay with them. with that being said, enjoy! if not, you can skip ahead! ( I'll put a ***** next to where it turns into regular smut) or I'll see you in the next chapter ❤️ all my love as always!

as regular; bratty sub! reader, unprotected sex warning goes for all chapters because this is fiction and nobody can get pregnant unless I write it! which I won't lol. anyways cheers!

—————————————-

Your eyes opened, the brightness of the room burning your vision. You felt a sombre headache; thankful that you decided not to overdo it last night. Unlike Kylo, who was still latched onto you, sleeping soundly.

You relished in his presence. you looked at him, his mouth agape, drool slightly pooling onto your shoulder, leaving a small spot on your t-shirt.

You didn't mind though, it was sweet. He didn't snore too much. Just an occasional heavy breath. If staring at him forever were an option, you'd take it in a heartbeat. clichè as it may, you could stay here forever.

Unfortunately for you, his body next to yours made it nearly impossible to stay awake. You slept better next to Kylo.

Your eyes slowly came to shut once again.

—————————————-

Your dreams were slowly subsiding, a pleasurable sense overcoming your body. Like you were chasing a phantom orgasm. The dream itself wasn't inherently sexual, no confusion there. You were certain it couldn't have been real, but you were slipping out of slumber. It must've been something.

You feel your muscles contract, sending you straight awake. Your eyes droopy, sleep-filled. In the dim slit between your tired eyes, you could see the outline of Kylo's fluffy hair at your hips.

You became entirely aware of what was going on. Your lips curled into a smile, your conscious body responding to his touch.

Kylo was at your sex, kissing softly. His tongue swirling your clit, stopping every few seconds to suck you into his mouth. The room empty, but filled with the sounds of licking and Kylo groaning into the skin of your pelvis.

"You're awake." He looked up, his gaze meeting your own. You uttered a soft "Mhm." Rolling your head back, basking in the pleasure.

"Good Morning, Sweetness." Kylo returned his focus to you, his tongue more aggressive now. Kylo lapped at your entrance, Adding a finger to it. With that, your wetness dripped down your thighs. He sucked it up. Completely infatuated with your cunt.

**************
"How did you sleep?" You asked. Kylo tried to fudge an answer while continuing to work your cunt. "Are you hungover at all?"

Kylo looked up. "Like a baby...And sort of, It's whatever though." Then looked down again.

"Do you want me to put my mouth on you?" You continued drilling him with questions.

"Do you usually ask this many questions when someone's going down on you?" He wiped his mouth. "No. I just wanted to ask you how you were." Kylo smiled, "Ah, well I'm just fine, honey, and you?" He sucked your clit, causing you to moan audibly throughout your apartment. Kylo chuckled.