CHARACTER LOOKS!

Bad - Grey skinned with horns. He wears a light grey plaid scarf and a black baggy hoodie lined down the arms with red. Circle glasses (occasionally) because that seems like a softie move and black fingerless gloves. Dark grey pants with red patches on the knees, and a single French flag above them. He also has big phat boots. Skilled with skateboards.

Skeppy - Tan skinned with the block head box painted with his derp face on it. Most of the time it's off unless he's in public, or is required to take it off. He wears a light pastel blue rain jacket lined with light yellow on the cuffs. A single band-aid on his ring finger, and normal shorts with white high-top converse. Average at skateboarding, sometimes tagging along with Bad.

Techno - Dull pink hair, (this time techno with braid, SAD-ist has had an effect on me) occasionally wearing a crown. He wears a black jacket with pink checkers down the side. Also, black ripped jeans because that's edgy as frick. Just a literal weak badass.

TapL - Tan skinned man with a patchwork red, orange, and light green baggy hoodie. He wears black ripped jeans and orange vans.

Mega - The ultimate eboy outfit. A hoodie, the arms are dark and light blue striped. The chest / back is black. He has glasses and a small green scarf. He wears - GUESS WHAT? BLACK RIPPED JEANS!

A6d - A plain white sweatshirt with a black hood and a small colored section of the French flag on his arm. Black jeans and white air force ones because he's quirky. He also wears a grey blindfold, because skin accuracy.

Dream - A white hoodie with 2 green stripes horizontal the arms. His smiley face mask. It's on mostly all of the time when he goes outside, but with his friends he mainly pushes it to the side. The expression on the mask changes with Dream's when he's wearing it. Otherwise, it stays in the same smiley face position as always. Dark green or whatever that's called for jeans and white converse.

Georgenotfound - A blue hoodie with a white collar and white cuffs. On the right side of his chest, there's a picture of a cow, for moo moo meadows. He has the same short brown hair with light freckles. Sometimes he'll wear his clout goggles, other time's he'll just have them resting on his head. White ripped jeans and light blue converse.

Sapnap - EBOY SAPNAP. A white short sleeve tee with a small pocket that has a fire symbol on it. Black ripped jeans with a chain and white air force ones. A single cross earing because that's cute and eyebrow slit for good measure (heh, matching with technoblade now.) He wears the headband wrapped under his hair, and he has black eyes. Not fully black, cause that's a little weirdchamp. Yeehaw texas!

Fundy - Normal jacket with the orange yellow blue and white stripe things, underneath it a white plain tee. Black ripped jeans and black and white checkered vans. Gold watch and the big fox ears! Somewhat fluffy hair that people mess with to piss him off, and occasionally a baseball cap he sometimes wears backwards. (i dont know why i included him, he's not in the story?? mostly just as a building block for zelk )

Zelkham - Dusty brownish blonde hair with dark brown eyes. Antlers, similar to fundy. Shortcut hair and his blue striped sweater with black jeans and light freckles.

CONTENTS:

❤️THIS IS YOUR TRIGGER WARNING NOW!❤️

Suicide attempts
Death
Skephalo
Zelkpvp
Self harm
Social Anxiety / Anxiety in general