•2•

-The next day.-

Techno POV

I sighed, contemplating whether to actually get ready or not. I hated cancelling things last minute, but I really didn't want to go. My phone was blowing up with texts from Bad, and everyone else who planned to go along. It was like a couple thing, and I was just someone third wheeling. Skeppy mentioned A6d would be there, although I don't really know what he was hinting at.

I flopped my phone around in my hands, watching as it hit the blanket every time before I picked it back up. No matter where I was, I was always fidgeting.

I tugged on my hair a little before nervously biting my lip.

Uncrossing my legs, I turned to the side of the bed and rested my feet on the floor. I pressed my hands against the edge of the bed, tightly squeezing the covers before getting up and walking over to my closet.

My hand twisted the doorknob to my closet and I felt my hands sneak up to my face as I almost instinctively began to bit my fingernails. With my other unoccupied hand, I ran my fingers through my hair, tilting my head as I stared inside the empty void which was my closet.

I noticed that I didn't have really anything except for black hoodies and a few shirts. I had one nice pair of pants I had been recycling for about 2 years.

I rested my hand on the bottom of the only pants that weren't black, and slinked a hoodie off of a plastic hanger.

Midway through taking off my shirt, my phone starting blowing up again. My face contorted as I read the lock screen.

"Oh my God- He made a group chat? What the fuckity fuck fuck mc fuckerson.."

I slapped a hand over my forehead and picked up my phone gently. Swiping up and then lightly pressing the numbers set as his passcode.

All this effort they're putting in, and I don't even wanna go? What the hell is wrong with me..

Very cool friends group chat :DD

Badboyhalo
Hello!! :))

Skeppy
hello bad :)

Badboyhalo
Okay, so Techno when are we meeting up?

Techno
uhh i have actually no clue- i mean im getting ready rn?

Skeppy
everyone else is reayd btw
no rush piggy boytyyyyt

Techno
oh okay lmao

Badboyhalo
OHHH hey here is the location thing

Zelkham
shut up me and mega are trying to sleep together

Mega
i dont even like you we just share a room together

Zelkham
fuck you

Badboyhalo
Language

Mega
k

Techno
istg im just third wheeling

Skeppy
hook up with a6

A6d
no❤️

Skeppy
please

Techno
who all is in couples here