Act VII: Death of the Dragon

Naeb was terrified. Freiza was here?! How? How did they find him and his family?
Omega leered the new arrivals with disgust and suspicion. "What do you want?"

"Oh, you should know." Frieza said. "Or do you not know the legend of the "Artifacts" that have been embedded in your chest? I want my wish."

Kayl stood up beside Omega, ready to fight, but Omega held out his arm blocking him from going any further.

"Listen very carefully: You're out of their league. Take your brothers and run. Get as far away from here as you can." Omega ordered.

"But you can't' fight them alone in your condition! You are drained! You'll die!" Ruco protested.

"Then I die." Omega Shenron said. "Now run."

"Looks like the big bad shadow dragon has grown a soft spot for the Saiyans!" Cell laughed. "What do you say we kill them first and make him watch?" Cell charged up an energy beam in his hand, a devious smile on his face.

"I SAID RUN!" Omega snapped to Kayl, throwing a Ki blast volley from his hands at the aggressors.
There was no more arguing from that point. Naeb grabbed both Kayl and Ruco by the arm and burst in the air, dragging them behind him. He didn't get far before Cooler teleported into their path.

"Leaving so soon?" He said, waving his finger back and forth in a "No-no" fashion.

Omega teleported in between them so quickly, Cooler didn't have time to respond before he was grabbed and punched out of the way.

"GO!" Omega snapped to the Saiyans. Naeb then took off again.

"We can't just leave him!" Ruco protested.

"Let go of me!" Kayl snapped to his brother, trying to pull away.

"Are you deaf, boy?!" Naeb snapped. "You can't fight them, it's a no contest!"

Kayl yanked his hand away and continued to follow Naeb. "I can run away just fine without you holding my hand!" He snarled.

"Just hurry up!" Naeb snapped. "We don't have a lot of..."

Suddenly they stopped. All three of the brothers sensed it! Naeb didn't need his scouter to tell him several... somethings with massive power levels were heading this way. There was nowhere to run, all he could do was hide Ruco, and hope that Kayl would stay put.

"Ruco, hold onto me!" Naeb grabbed Kayl and prepared to instant transmit.

"Stop taking my hand!!" Kayl snapped. But before they could teleport, Nappa hit them with his breaker canon. Omega saw what happened and let out a roar as all three Saiyans plummeted from the sky.

But he wasn't the only one furious. For as Omega's rage built, so did the rage of Beerus.

Because the last person you want to anger is a god of destruction.

Vegeta didn't like what he was sensing as he flew over the Planet with Goku and the Others. He was sensing chaotically high-power levels besides Omega Shenron's! Not only that, but their target's energy was much weaker than before, and frantic! But why?

They got the terrible answer as they flew over the next hillside! In their field of view was Freiza, Cooler, Cell, Raditz and Nappa!

"What the hell?!" Goku exclaimed.