Act VIII: New Hope

Everyone in the battle was now unsure of what to do. How could they deal with the unstable, unbelievably powerful Broly?

"...Didn't you take precautions to make sure he didn't follow us out?" Cell asked Freiza in a whisper as he landed next to him.

"Yes." Freiza answered. "I don't get how he managed to get around those countermeasures though..."

"FOOLS!" Broly laughed. "YOU REALLY THOUGHT THOSE OBSTACLES COULD HOLD ME DOWN IN HELL?!"

Broly fired off one of his Blaster Shells from his hands, aiming and throwing it at Freiza and Cell. They didn't even have time to brace themselves before its impact!

"You cannot contain me!" Broly laughed. "NO ONE CAN! Now... To finish what I started with you, Kakarot..." Broly said, turning to Goku.

"You..." Goku growled, standing up. "You did this..."

Broly just laughed more. "You now suffer what I suffer, Kakarot! Your pain is now my pain! Excruciating, isn't it?" He grinned.

"Why?!" Goku screamed, tears in his eyes. "WHY?! THANKS TO YOU, EARTH IS NOW DEAD! MILLIONS ARE DEAD, AND THEY CAN'T BE BROUGHT BACK!!"

Broly just smiled in a sick fashion. "The magic is gone, Kakarot. The dream is over... Welcome... to reality."

Goku's barely restrained temperament was pushed over the edge. His temperament was decimated. Even someone like Goku can only take so much before completely exploding, and right now, it was exploding time.

Unknowingly, he was not alone in this aspect.

"You killed him!" Ruco growled. "In cold blood, and with a low blow! That was a dirty trick!"

"Broly, you coward!" Kayl snarled. "You shot him in the back, he didn't even get a chance to fight back!"
"You have no honor, Broly! No valor, there is nothing but shame from such an action! YOU SHAME OUR RACE!! YOU SHAME US ALL!!" Naeb yelled.

All three of the brother's power levels then spiked up beyond what everyone thought they were capable of! They were engulfed in their auras, powering up as their eye colors changed to blue, hair color changing from their family's jet-black to the heroic gold of Super Saiyan!

"Oh, no..." Freiza sighed, his face in his palm. "Three more?! I swear, these "Super Saiyans" are popping out of the woodwork like termites..."

The brothers, engulfed in rage, charged at Broly unleashing a storm of Ki blasts in the process! Broly was caught off guard, blindsided by the sudden attack! Kayl drop-kicked Broly, stunning him as he backpedaled a few paces! Naeb then powered up one of the Saiyan army's signature attacks: The Riot Javelin! He threw the spear of energy at Broly, hitting him straight in the gut! The impact, combined with the explosion, sent Broly into the air!

Ruco then unleashed a Hell zone Grenade volley, an energy technique he learned from a space-traveling Namekian! He threw the energy orbs, and they surrounded Broly as he hovered in the air! Then, Ruco brought his hands together, and the orbs slammed into Broly, detonating on contact! Broly was left with some serious burns, but he spun around and out of the smoke, recovering from the deadly attack!

"Woah!" Ruco exclaimed. "That didn't kill him...?"

"Pathetic..." Broly sneered, firing a series of Blaster Shells at the brothers!

"Oh, no you don't!" Naeb snapped, firing his Breaker Cannon, causing the Blaster Shells to detonate prematurely, and also striking another blow on Broly!