prologue.

A/N: Hey everyone.

Before I start this story I just want to let y'all in some things.

This is my very first time writing a GL story on Wattpad and I hope it's something you'll enjoy :)

But also, just know that any hate will get blocked, or if you're not comfortable just don't read at all.

I wuvvvv my girlie babies sooo....

Let's get to the story.

My mom can really be an idiot sometimes.

I don't get the logic, saying

I can't fall in love.

Wonder if her family said the same, that means I'm a mistake.

Sigh.

It's been like this for over 16 years. I could really use a break.

I don't have a phone, I'm home schooled, and I barely go out.

It's a bother, really.

At times I go on trips with Adrien, but the trips and the boy himself aren't pleasing to me.

What am I missing out on?

"Kagami?" My mom called me from downstairs.

"I'm coming." I replied as I put away my journal and came downstairs. When I arrived, my eyes witnessed a man with a brown tuxedo. Oh, man how I really want to try those.

"What did you call me here for? Did something happen?"

"Kagami, this is Mr. Damocles, principal of Collége Françoise Dupont. He is going to be somewhat similar to your guide at your new high school you're attending."

"I'm going to a new high school?"

"Yes you are. It's pronounced Kegami right?"

"It's Kagami." The thought of even going to a public high school was supposed to be exciting, but the amount of shivers that ran through my back were too many to count.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know when you start going. School starts next week, so be a good student, and don't be late." Mr. Damocles said while walking out of the door.

I came up towards my mom. "Why are you doing this?"

"I realized that I've been a bit protective of you for too long, and maybe if I let you go, you can experience the real world."

More like too protective. I thought to myself.

"You still under any circumstance can you not fall in love with anyone. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mother." I replied confused.

A week has passed, and Kagami and her mother are at the new high school; they currently are in the principal's office.

"Your schedule is here, as shown."

This sucks.

"Ms. Tsurugi, since Kagami is still new to this school, I'll have another student who has the same exact classes guide you."

The door opened, revealing a beautiful girl with blue low ponytails wearing a white flowered shirt with pink jeans. She wasn't smiling at all, but for some strange reason I couldn't take my eyes off of her no matter how hard I tried.

"Hey there. I'm Marinette."

I felt my face becoming hot. "Hi, I'm Kagami."

"She will be able to guide you throughout your classes. Marinette is a good influence so I'm sure you'll be fine, Kagami." Mr. Damocles said.

My mom's expression looks a little content, which a bit shocking.

"C'mon Kagami. We have our first class in less than 10 minutes. We should probably head out." Marinette said.

I stood up, but my face heating up didn't stop. "Yeah, let's go. Bye mom."

She waved while me and Marinette went out of the office and walked to class.

"So, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?"

"Huh, about me?"

"Yeah. What do you like?"

"Uh, well, nothing really. I just stay at home writing in my journal."

"Oh my goodness you have a journal too?"

I showed it to her. "Mhm. I just write how I feel and stuff like that since I can't really go out that much."

"Aww. Why don't you go outside much?"

"My mom is overprotective."

"That sucks."

"I know."

"Well, don't beat yourself down about that, okay? Besides, staying home can be fun."

"You think so?"

"Of course. You get to do whatever you want without worrying about schoolwork, like writing in your journal. It's kind of fun, don't you think?"

I looked at my journal and smiled. "Yeah, it is."

Something tells me that Marinette is going to be the best person I've ever met.