chapter 8: is it official

Marinette POV/At Mari's house

"Well, here's my house."

"I can see that Mari." Kagami said and giggled.

We went inside upstairs, and to my surprise Mom and Dad were both sitting in the kitchen talking. Once they saw us, they waved but also looked a bit confused at Kagami.

"Welcome back Marinette. Oh and I see your friend Kagami is with you. Hello lovely." Mom said.

"Marinette, why does she have bags?" Dad said while coming close to mom.

I looked at them while they both sat down in the kitchen table. "Well I..." I then looked at Kagami. "Kagami has something to tell you."

"Mr and Mrs. Dupein-Cheng, I am dating your daughter."

"And, I'm also a lesbian. Marinette is bisexual. I came out to my mom earlier today, but she...she.."

Kagami then dropped her bags and broke down crying. I immediately came to her aid, hugging her. "It's okay, take your time."

"Thanks Mari." She then looked up to my parents.

"She kicked me out of the house. I'm hoping that I can stay here."

Mom and Dad looked at each other, then came to Kagami.

"Of course you can stay here. You're welcome to live with us Kagami. And I am very sorry about that. Don't worry, me and my husband love you for who you are."

Dad nodded his head in agreement.

"We live in Paris, the city of love. It doesn't mean only between a man and a woman. It's between anyone. I'm happy that you love my daughter, and I'm sure you will treat her right."

Kagami cried even more. When she did, all of us hugged her.

"You all are so supportive." Kagami said.

"And we will always be supportive." Mom said, while dad agreed.

Mom and Dad then went to get Kagami's bags and took them to my room. We followed them upstairs as they did so. Now, me and her were just sitting on my daybed.

"Tell us if you need anything Kagami." My parents said and then left the room leaving the two of us alone together. About time.

"So, Kagami, what do you want to do? We can do whatever you like?"

"Well, I just want to talk about a few things first."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Uh..are we...official?"

"What do you mean, of course we are! Unless we can just remain girls that like each other romantical-"

"No no, I don't. You're my girlfriend."

I blushed at what she said. "You are too."

She giggled. "I wonder what everyone would be like if they found out about our relationship."

"I wonder too. Maybe everyone would be happy for us."

"Maybe so. We could be like the baddest lesbian couple, you know? Of course not literally but you know what I mean."

Kagami laughed. "See, this is one reason why I love you Marinette. You're always happy and really optimistic too."

I blushed. "W-well I-... that's just how I am. And you know that."

"Yes I do, I find it cute."

I kind of did a little jog from my daybed to my actual bed because I was a bit embarrassed. Kagami followed and looked to see me hiding my face with a pillow.

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't make you angry."

She came right next to me and I put my head on her shoulder.

"You didn't make me angry, just happiness."

"You sure? You ran away from me."

"I'm sure. I was just blushing a lot."

She giggled. "Cutie."

"Stop it." But of course I didn't mean it. Kagami ended up giving me for head kisses after. And just like...well...having fun. Next thing I know, we're both under the sheets undressed. Tired, but in love.

"Marinette."

"Yeah?"

"You know, when we graduate from high school, I hope were still together, living our lives to the fullest."

"I don't have to hope. I know that we will. Just me and you. We'll go places we haven't seen, and and still be in love."

"Yes. I know so too."

Kagami and I came close to each other cuddling, and a few minutes later we fell asleep into each other's arms.