chapter 6: who am i

A/N: IM BACK!! FINALLY AAAAAA
I missed you guys so much ughhhh you have no idea how long it took me to finish this chapter.

I wanted to make sure it's good and best to read for all of you :)

So without further or due, let's get to it 😉

At Kagami's house, Kagami POV

Finally it's Saturday. Now's the chance I get to sleep in, because recently I haven't gotten much sleep.

But I can't blame myself. I've been the one overthinking my feelings for Mari, as if it's a friend feeling, but I know that's far from it.

*Flashback to a week ago that Kagami was on the phone with Alya*

K: Lesb- wait..what did you say?"

A: "Okay so I think I may have jumped into conclusions."

K: "Huh?"

A: "I may have been wrong about you having a crush on Marinette. I'm sorry for saying stuff that isn't true."

K: "Wait why are you saying this?"

A: "Well, I, I know that your mom doesn't let you fall in love. And I figured that you abide by her rules."

I kept quiet for a few minutes. Then I spoke, but it wasn't what you would call 'polite'

"I don't care about what my mother says. It doesn't matter to me, and besides having a crush and falling in love are two different things."

"Regardless, you've been liking Marinette for months. It's about time you tell her how you feel, and confront your mom."

"I'm not telling Mari or my mom anything, not yet at least."

"Wait what do you mean?"

"Marinette just got rejected. She's gonna need some time to herself, and someone to comfort her."

"Yes you're right. I'm sorry for being pushy on you lately."

"It's okay. And you haven't been pushing things on me you've actually been helping me."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah. I should thank you."

"Nah no need. I'll take your gratitude once you come out to your mom and tell Mari your feelings."

"Yeah no way."

*End of Flashback*

It was a long conversation, but definitely worth it. I take back what I said about her being an extra company girl. She's actually really helpful.

My thoughts interrupted when I heard the doorbell ring. Since my mother was downstairs she opened the door before I made my way downstairs myself.

It was Mari, but the more shocking thing is my mother didn't say much. Just said hello and to make herself confortable.

Me and Mari went upstairs to my room and watched some funny videos and laughed.

"Marinette?"

"Yeah whats up?"

This is it. I should finally tell her how I feel. "Are you over your feelings for Adrien?"

"Well, I guess so. I mean I feel like our friendship is the best I have to offer." She looks as if there's something else she wants to say.

"I can help you get over him."

"No need. Because I feel like I'm missing out on something, I just don't know what."

"What do you mean?"

"You know when we first met right, you had this 'blushing' look on your face. And even when I confessed to Adrien, you looked disappointed."

I kept quiet and looked away.

"It's my fault."

"Huh?"

"I was so oblivious to your feelings Kagami, and I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. Besides I know you don't feel the same wa-"

A/N: the moment you all been waiting for ;)

Marinette then pinned me down on to my bed and kissed me, it was rough but also felt amazing.

"I do feel the same way."

When she said that, my face was completely red, well my entire body was hot of heat. I was so embarrassed I covered my face with both of my hands.

Instantly I felt Marinette grab both of my hands to take them off my face, and her facial expression isn't really something I can explain, nor can I with mine.

"C-can we do that again?" She asked.

I nodded my head in agreement. Her hands left my checks and went down waist and we kissed for a while. From what Alya told me, it's called "making out"?

But then I realized something.

Marinette looked at me concerned. "What's wrong Kagami. You looked like you just figured something out."

"I have security cameras in my room."

She instantly got up and put her head down. "What?! Where is it?"

I pointed towards it to show her, but I was relieved that it wasn't on.

"Why do you have security cameras in your room? It makes no sense."

"Well, my mom is really strict about me not falling in love, so she put them there just in case if I do something 'romantic based'"

"Holy god Kagami, you scared me. What your mom was actually watching us-"

"Kagami, Marinette, come downstairs really quickly. I'm going to need some assistance on something."

We both stated at each other weirdly. Something tells me that this "assistance" might be something that will end drastically.

So me and Marinette went downstairs and little did we know is that she was holding her phone that shows the footage of what me and Marinette were doing in my room just 2 minutes ago.

"Care to explain you two?"