chapter 3: sleepover

Kagami POV

It's a little late, well, its not that late it's only 6pm. Come to think of it, i would usually be asleep at this time. But since it's Friday and I'm waiting for Marinette and Alya to arrive, it's all good.
I researched everything I thought of for a sleepover, popcorn and different snacks on the island top, a little fort in the living room, oh and where we sleep, we all have three individual rooms including each bathroom. Can't really blame myself but that's just how my house is.

Marinette: Super hyped for tonight!! We'll be on our way soon :)
Sent: 5:30pm

It's been thirty minutes since she sent me that, and all I could think of is her.

Marinette. In my house.

"Ding dong!" The bell rang and i ran downstairs. Once I opened the door, Marinette face was a bundle of joy, with Alya right by her side.

"Hey Mari, hey Alya." I smiled and waved, in a friendly way of course

"Hey Kagami. I can't wait for this sleepover to start." Marinette said while hugging me

I froze for a minute before I hugged her back with certainty. "It already has."

She and Alya giggled while I did too and we all went inside. They already noticed everything I set up and were in awe. I told them to go upstairs and put their belongings in any room they want and come back downstairs when they're finished. When they came back I was sitting in the mini fort waiting for them to join me.

"Wow Kagami, you put a lot of hard work into this." Marinette said while joining me

"Definitely. How long did this take?" Alya added while also coming in the fort.

"About 3 hours, but most of it came from research i did on sleepovers."

Both of them gasped.

"Sorry if its too much to take in."

"Oh no don't apologize. Its amazing."

I smiled, "Thanks. So I kind of made a little list on what we should do for this sleepover, hold on let me show you two."

I grabbed a small sheet of paper from my pocket that had this written on it:

-Watch a scary movie (s)

-Play truth or dare, skeletons in the closet, etc.

-Bake goodies

-pillow fights

-go to sleep, if tired

Alya and I were skimming through it to see which part to do first.

"I know, its not much but this was mostly what I could-"

"Hold that thought, Kagami." Alya interrupted.

"Come on, at least let her finish. Don't worry, its just fine. We got it all covered, okay?"

I grinned happily but also in relief. "Yeah, thank you Mari."

Just a few seconds after I responded, Alya said we should play truth or dare and we both agreed. Marinette looked a little flustered but I'm assuming its just for the thrill of the game, or something else im not aware of because of the way Alya is slyly looking at her.

"Marinette you go first." Alya said.

"Okay. Kagami truth or dare?"

"Truth." I replied