chapter 4: the real intention

At school, Marinette POV

It's been at least a week after Kagami's sleepover, and not gonna lie it was amazing and really fun, but the part where me and her slept together got me thinking, not that I like like her I guess, besides I'm crushing on Adrien and today is the day I'm gonna tell him how I feel.

This is how it's gonna work: Since Alya, Rose, Juleka, and maybe Kagami (I'll ask her), are staying after school to do a study sesh, I'll be in the main hallway waiting for Adrien to appear, and once he does, voila!!

But at the same time, is she really worried about me being rejected? How is she? She's hung out with him since they were kids. She should be lucky.

"Marinette."

I snapped back into reality, realizing that I was staring into space during Ms. Bustier's class. "Oh yeah, sorry."

As I sorta blushed in embarrassment, I noticed two things: Adrien slightly turning his head to look at me and Kagami angrily looking at Adrien from across. The tension was real, I can totally guarantee, but what was the cause?

When class was dismissed, I told Alya that I wanted to meet up with Kagami to ask her about the after school thing, since she had to talk to Adrien. Meanwhile, i walked toward Kagami and said,

"Kagami, wait up!"

She stopped walking and turned to me, but by the looks of it, she looked out of it.
"Hey Marinette,"

I came to her side and side hugged her a little bit. "What's wrong? Are you still worried about me with Adrien?"

"No, well yes, but it's not that I'm just a little tired. Not to mention Adrien was staring at you for almost the whole period of class."

I blushed. "Wait, he was?!"

"Well, yeah. I kinda got angry because he wasn't paying attention to the teacher."

Kagami POV

"Well, yeah. I kinda got angry because he wasn't paying attention to the teacher."

You know very well that's a lie, Kagami. You got angry because he was looking at her. Marinette belongs to me.

She giggled back. "Yeah I get it."

"Hey Kagami." Alya came towards us.

"Hey Alya." I waved.

"Me, Alix, Juleka, and Rose are staying after school for a study sesh. You wanna come?"

"Uh sure." To be frank, I don't really bother getting close to Alya as I am with Marinette. Maybe because she hangs out with her more often, but I don't know it's just whenever she shows up I feel like my stomach is twisting, especially when she's right next to Marinette.

"Okay well we can't just stand here, come on." Alya said and grabbed my wrist abruptly. Her and I ran upstairs to the art room where Alix, Juleka and Rose were sitting by the center table.

"Hey Kagami. Glad you made it."

"Hey Alix, Juleka, and Rose." I replied while they waved in return.

Alya and I both went to go sit down where they sat.

"So uh, we're all here to wait for Marinette right? It's not only a study sesh?"

"Partially, but we wanted you to be in here for another reason." Alix said.

"And what is that?" I replied.

All three of the girls were looking at me seriously. Not to the point that they were gonna kill me, but a reassuring kind of serious a/n: I don't know if that makes sense lol

"You have a crush on Marinette, don't you Kagami?"