Time To Shine

After Angel bit your neck, he left the room and you took the time to look in the mirror. You looked at the mark Angel made and it was pretty deep. It stings a little, but he marked you and now it was pretty clear. You belong to him now, no matter how hard you try to deny it. You sighed as you kept looking at the mark. "Great. I guess this is a permanent thing." You said. You then heard a knock on the door. "Hey, you there? The boss is ready for you. So, get ready." They said. "Alright. I'll be there." You said.

After a while, you were right behind the curtain, waiting. You looked outside the curtain and saw a giant crowd. You tried to look for Angel, but you then heard Valentino. "You may begin." Valentino said. "Alright. Here goes. Still, I look embarrassing in these stripper clothes. Whatever. Let's get this over with." You said. The curtains rolled up and the music kicked in.

You then took a bow and the curtains closed. When the curtains closed, you blushed so deeply just looking at yourself. "Never in my life have I ever been so embarrassed like this." You said, covering yourself. You walked away, only to be seen by Angel Dust. "You look so damn attractive in those clothes. I'm getting excited just looking at you." Angel said, chuckling. "Pervert." You said, blushing. "Aw, come on. Don't be like that. Besides, I think you did fucking great out there. People were going crazy over you. But, unfortunately for them, I've already marked my territory on you. Your mine." Angel said. "Thanks. But, how come I feel embarrassed?" You asked. "It's your first time. You'll get over it. Eventually." Angel said. "I hope so. Otherwise, I'll be a blushing mess." You said. Angel chuckled at your joke.