❤️Lust For Love❤️

After a few hours, Angel managed to wake up and found out he was in a dark alley and looked around. "Thank goodness. I thought I was too late." Someone said. Angel looked to see you. "Schnookums?" Angel asked. "Yeah. I see you had a change yourself." You said. "I could say the same to you. Hehehehe. Goddamn. Your looking better than ever." Angel said, chuckling. You chuckled back. "So, how you feeling?" You asked. "Well, I actually thought you left me." Angel said. "Sorry." You said. "But, you came back for me. What happened to staying away from you?" Angel asked.

"I was forced to say it. I never wanted to say that, but I had to." You said. "I figured. I just paid my boss a visit. Told me the whole thing." Angel said. "Whoa. Really? How?" You asked. "Threatened I'd quit if he won't tell me." Angel said. "Yikes." You said. "Well, enough about me. What about you? How's your eye?" Angel asked. "It's fine. Even though I can't see through it." You said. "Now that I think about it, I feel like a damsel in distress. First time anyone's saved me. Any reason why?" Angel asked, seductively as he slowly made his way on top of you and you both slowly went down on the ground.

And to his surprise, you didn't recoil or anything you did before. Instead, you lowered down and rubbed his cheek. "I just couldn't resist how attractive and fuckable you are and I've never had my eye caught on anybody but you in so long. Even if you are a guy. But, hey. What the fuck? We're in Hell. Anything's possible, right?" You asked. Angel chuckled at what you said and smirked. "Your right. But with how you're acting, you wouldn't mind if I do this?" Angel asked as he rubbed your pants, making his way up to your waist. "Mmh. I don't mind. I actually want this." You said. "Wow. You've perked right up. Did this change also change your personality?" Angel asked. "Well, I guess you could say that you actually turned me on, baby." You said, seductively.

You then pulled Angel's face in and kissed him right on the lips and he was shocked at first by your sudden movement, but chuckled and kissed you back. While you two were making out, Angel slowly slid his hand through your pants and rubbed your dick slowly, feeling the hardness of it kick in slowly. You moaned while kissing him and smirked as you thought about returning the favor. 'Lucky me for being a spider.' You thought. You then slid out another pair of arms from your body and started rubbing Angel's breasts and he moaned in response. After a while of kissing and touching each other's private areas, you both stopped kissing and a saliva string was connected to both of your tongues. You both looked at each other with half closed eyes and panted after kissing for a few minutes.

"You didn't tell me you were a spider yourself." Angel said, panting. "I didn't know, either. So, you ready for the main event? Because my hands are feeling itchy for grabbing someone's hard and slimy dick and I'm feeling naughty right now." You said, panting as your top hands slowly moved into the waist of his black dress and started to rub on his panties and he moaned as he felt that. "Oh, you really want me that badly? Alright, I'll make you a deal. If you can make my dick hard, I'll let you do whatever you want to me. Whatever you want." Angel said as he whispered the last part into your ear and you shuddered. "I have ways of doing that. And I know how to start it off and you'll love what's going to come in the end." You said.

You rubbed his panties again and slowly inserted your fingers into his panties and felt his dick and started feeling it. Angel moaned and gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists. "Fuck. Oh." Angel moaned. You then slowly pulled his panties down his dress and they lowered down to his legs and he shook them off. "I'm feeling a little revealed down there. Mind showing me how to finish it off?" Angel asked as he slowly rose the waist of his dress up, revealing his almost hardened dick. "You asked for it." You said.

You then got up and Angel sat there and watched. You then took off your shirt, revealing your slick and slim body like the shape of an hourglass. You then took your shoes off and then your socks and went to the main event. You slowly slid your pants down and shook them off your legs and then your boxers. You slid them off and tossed them aside and Angel was loving the stripped performance you were performing and his dick has fully hardened. "I won. So?" You asked. "Alright. Fuck it. So, what are you thinking of doing?" Angel asked. "Well, first, show me how a real spider strips." You said. "Heh. Now, I know your eager. You want a show? I'll give it to ya." Angel said as he stood up.

He reached behind his back and untied his dress from behind and after that, his dress slowly went down and revealed his tall and slender body. He took off his gloves and finally, his boots and bra. And now, he was standing in front of you, completely naked while performing a pose. "Come and get me, baby." Angel said as he bended over and showed his ass to you. You chuckled and walked to his ass and got in position. "You ready, babe?" You asked. "Born ready, babe." Angel said. You then inserted your dick into Angel's ass and started to move in and out while you two were moaning. Every minute, you sped up the process and after a while, Angel stood up straight and looked at you. "May I?" Angel asked.

You then got on the ground and Angel got ready. "Ready or not." Angel said as he lowered himself down on your dick and started moving up and down while resting his hands on your chest to support him. After a few minutes, you traded places and you were on top of him. "My turn." You said. You then continued and after a while, Angel was on top of you again and you both were almost at your limit. One final thrust and you both cummed as you both moaned. You were both then panting and Angel collapsed on you. "Oh. Fuck. That felt good." Angel said. "Yeah. It did. But, now it's time for round 2." You said. "Huh?" Angel asked. "You've had your fair share of having so many dicks up your ass. How about I return the favor?" You asked.