Meeting A New Friend At A New Hideout

After work, you and Angel walked out of the building and Angel looked around. "What are you doing?" You asked. "Trying to find her." Angel said. "Who? Your girl?" You asked. "Finish that word and you'll get a taste of my dick. She's not my girlfriend. She's my best friend. I've known her for a long time." Angel said. "You sound pretty attached to this girl you keep talking about." You said. "Well, it's pretty obvious." Someone said. You both looked up to see a cyclops girl with torn clothing and one eye.

 You both looked up to see a cyclops girl with torn clothing and one eye

"Finally." Angel said. You watched as Angel walked up to her and they both hugged each other. "So, you gonna introduce me to your boyfriend?" She asked. "He's not my boyfriend. We're not together." You said. "Yet." Angel said. "I see. Names Cherri Bomb. But, call me whatever you want." Cherri said. "Y/N L/N." You said. "Charming." Cherri said. "So, Sugar Tits, anything going on?" Angel asked. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sugar Tits?" You asked. "Yeah. I call her Sugar Tits, she calls me Angie, I call you Schnookums, what are you gonna call 'im?" Angel asked. "Hmm. Not sure, but I'll think of something." Cherri said. "Alright. Well, what's next?" Angel asked. "Follow me. You, too, newbie." Cherri said. "Huh? Hey, wait up!" You said.

You followed them to what appears to be a hideout under a building. "Wow. So, this is where you hide." You said. "Yep. This is where we reside." Cherri said. She then jumped and landed on a chair and leaned back. You looked around at the stuff. "What's with all of this shit?" You asked. "Amusement. Nothing special." Angel said. "Huh. I see. Nothing but dildos and shit used for sex." You said. "Oh, those are for me. The other pile is for Sugar Tits." Angel said. "Sigh. I shouldn't be surprised. Your gay." You said. "Being gay isn't as bad as you think. Give it a try." Angel said. "Sigh. Someday." You said. "Eh, suit yourself." Angel said.

As you walked away, Cherri watched as you did your thing

As you walked away, Cherri watched as you did your thing. "What's this guy's deal?" Cherri asked. "Eh, he's just a little nervous about this kind of relationship. Given the fact that he's never been gay before." Angel said. "Well, then. I suggest you make the first move then. Look, I'll go talk to him and reason with him. He just needs understanding." Cherri said. "Go ahead." Angel said. Cherri walked away and he chuckled. "Pretty soon, Schnookums. Pretty soon, you'll be mine." Angel said.