❤️Fun Time❤️

With Angel still hugging you, he let go and walked away. "Follow me if you think you can handle what's coming next." Angel said. You got confused, but then blushed for you knew exactly what he meant. "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I didn't agree to this." You said. "It's too late, Schnookums. Now, come on. Stop being such a pussy and have some fun. Isn't that what you want? Fun?" Angel asked. He wasn't lying. You did want to have fun, even though it was the other way around. "Sigh. Alright." You said. "Atta boy. Now, come on. The fun's in this way." Angel said as he guided you to his room.

When you both entered his room, he tossed you to his bed and you fell on it. "Taking a leap of faith for me, Schnookums? I'm touched." Angel said. "Glad to know. So, what now?" You asked. "I'm going into my closet and get changed for our fun. You wait here and get ready yourself." Angel said. He went into his closet and you got nervous. "Oh, boy. Well, might as well." You said. As you got fully undressed, Angel peeked from the closet door and chuckled and closed the door. After you got undressed, you sat down on the bed and waited.

After a while, the closet door opened and you sighed. You looked behind to see Angel and got a nosebleed.

"You like? I'm gonna be wearing this next week for my audition, but I decided to wear it now for you

"You like? I'm gonna be wearing this next week for my audition, but I decided to wear it now for you. Hey, do you know that your nose is bleeding?" Angel asked. "Huh?" You asked. You rubbed your nose and saw blood and tried to clean it up. "Hehehehe. Too late. I already saw it." Angel said, chuckling. You sighed in defeat. "Speaking of seeing, I see someone's very excited to see me." Angel said, pointing at your dick. "Hey! Pervert!" You said. "Aw, come on. That's part of the fun, Schnookums. You do enjoy a lot of fun, don't ya?" Angel asked as he walked up to you. You thought about it and sighed, but smiled.

"You know, your right. I could use some fun in my life." You said. "Oh, really?" Angel asked. "Yeah. Really." You said. Angel chuckled and pushed you down on the bed and he got on top of you. "This is going to be fun." Angel said. "Oh, boy. I'm so not ready for this. I'm totally freaking out right now." You said. "Shh. Just relax, baby. How about you let your slutty spider start this off?" Angel asked. "Sigh. Alright. On one term." You said. "What's that?" Angel asked. You looked at Angel's kinky boots and he noticed. "It wouldn't be fair if your mostly nude and I'm fully." You said. "I can't do that." Angel said. "Why not?" You asked. "One, I don't even like how my feet look and two, you'd laugh. Besides, I have a lot of fans that want to see my feet." Angel said.

"Oh. Well, look. I promise I won't laugh at you for your feet." You said. "Sigh. Fuck. I'll do it. Just promise me you won't laugh." Angel said. "Promise. Even though I'm the first. Am I?" You asked. "Yes." Angel said. He then rolled off the bed and you waited. After a while, Angel got up and was fully undressed and you looked at his feet. "So?" Angel asked. "Wow. I mean, even though you hate them, I think their pretty cool." You said. "Pretty cool, huh?" Angel asked. "Yeah. I mean, you wanted my opinion, so there. I just gave to you." You said as Angel made his way to you. He got on top of you and you got nervous. "I'm flattered. So, where were we?" Angel asked.

You were about to answer him, but then gasped and moaned as you felt Angel's hand wrap around your dick. "Gotcha, didn't I?" Angel asked, chuckling. "Y-Yeah." You said. He leaned his face to yours. "Open wide, Schnookums." Angel said. You shook your head, but he chuckled. "Knew you'd say that." Angel said. You got confused, but felt him squeeze your dick and you moaned. This caught you off guard and Angel took the chance to kiss you. You were shocked at this, but you slowly gave into the kiss and kissed him back. You then had one of your hands play with Angel's breasts and the other down to his waist to his dick. Angel moaned as he was still kissing and while you both were, you slid your tongue into Angel's mouth and he did the same in yours. After a while, you both let go of the kiss for air and your saliva collided with his, making a saliva string, and was hanging from both of your tongues.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that, but it felt so good and delicious." Angel said, panting. "I agree." You said, panting. "Well, I think it's time we take it up a bit." Angel said, lowering down to your waist. "Huh?" You asked. You looked to watch him line his mouth with your dick. "A little too fast, but I should've expected this. Go for it, Angel." You said. He then inserted your dick into his mouth and you hissed and moaned. He started sucking and moved his head up and down as he did and you moaned in pleasure. "Ah. Oh. Fuck. It feels so good, Angel. Please, keep it up." You begged. Angel chuckled. "Keep begging, Schnookums. It only makes me even more eager to fuck you." Angel said. You felt him continue and you moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck. You're a natural at this than I thought." You said. "I've had my fair share of guys and gals in my job." Angel said. "Wait, girls, too?" You asked. "Well, their for payment, but for you, free." Angel said. "Oh. Makes sense. Gah! Oh!" You said, moaning. After a while, you almost felt your dick release your white hot cum, but Angel stopped and crawled himself up to you. "Why'd you stop? It was feeling so good." You said. "Because I wanna start the main event. And I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about." Angel said as he grabbed your dick. "Huh? Wait. Oh, boy. I wasn't ready for this!" You said as your voice skyrocketed.

You looked at Angel and realized he inserted your dick into his butt. "Agh. Oh, god. I've never felt a feeling like this before in my life." You said. "Well, trust me when I say this. Your going to love this." Angel said. He rested his top hands on your legs and his lower hands on your chest and started moving up and down slowly on your dick and moaned as you moaned along with him. You gripped onto the sheets of the bed and gritted your teeth. "Ooh, looks like someone's enjoying this." Angel said as he kissed you and it turned into a make out session, including some tongue action.

As you both did, you took the chance and flipped him on the bottom and he moaned. "Oh! Harder, Daddy!" Angel said. "Harder?" You asked. "Yeah, you know what I mean." Angel said, smirking. You gripped on his wrists and pinned him down as you got ready. You then slowly went in and out of him and you both moaned. You pulled back and pushed yourself into him as you gritted your teeth. After a while, you slowly went a little faster and faster and Angel moaned and chuckled. Just then, as you went faster, Angel flipped you on the bottom and followed your pace of speed. After a while, he went faster and you both moaned louder as you both felt a rising pressure. "Oh, Angel! I can feel it! I don't think I can hold it in!" You said. "Just relieve yourself." Angel said. You then released your white hot cum into Angel and he cummed from his dick, as well. You both then panted and he collapsed onto you.

After a while of catching your breath, you looked at him. "That was fun. I actually enjoyed that." You said. "I'm glad you did, Schnookums." Angel said as he then kissed you again and you kissed him back. You then yawned and rubbed your eye. "Well, that was fun, but now, I feel tired. I think I wasted all of my energy after that." You said as you pulled up the covers. "Aw, come on, Schnookums." Angel said. "Haven't you had enough fun?" You asked. "You can never get enough of anything, babe." Angel said. "Say what you want. Either way, I'm tired." You said. "Sigh. Alright." Angel said. You then turned off all of the lights and you both got comfortable in bed. "I love you, Schnookums. I'll see you tomorrow." Angel said. "You, too, I guess." You said. You gave him a final kiss on the cheek and fell asleep. Angel chuckled and fell asleep along with you.