Getting Caught Up

With Angel coming back inside, he saw you still at the same place he left you. "Hey, Schnookums." Angel said. "Oh, hey. You took a while. What happened?" You asked. "I ran into some new friends." Angel said. "Is that how you got extra money?" You asked as you noticed the dollar bills he was holding. "Yep." Angel said. "Ok. So, who was it?" You asked. "Uh, I think their names were Charlie Magne and Vaggie." Angel said. "Really?" You asked. "Yep. And get this. Charlie is the Princess of Hell." Angel asked. You were about to freak out, but he covered your mouth before you could.

"Yes. Charlotte Magne. Daughter of Lucifer himself. And apparently, she's holding a hotel not too far from here." Angel said. "A hotel?" You asked. "Yeah. A hotel for damned souls looking to be redeemed." Angel said. You stifled your laughter. "Oh, come on. There's no such thing." You said. "I said the same thing, but they gave me a free room." Angel said. "Really? What about me?" You asked. "Oh. I forgot to mention you. But, I do know where it is." Angel said. "How about we go over there?" You asked. "Ha! Sorry, Schnookums, but I'm not interested in redemption." Angel said.

"No, not that. I meant do a little investigation. That and we do need a place to stay." You said. "Eh. I guess so. Plus, this is a rare opportunity to meet the princess yourself." Angel said. "Yeah, it is. Come on." You said. "A little heads up. That Vaggie girl? She's a little feisty, so be careful around her." Angel said. "Alright. If you say so, I guess. So, where is this hotel?" You asked. "Hmm. On the other side of town, I think." Angel said. "Well, what the hell are we waiting for? An invitation? Let's go check it out." You said. "You seem hyper." Angel said. "Of course I am. I mean, we're actually going to see the Princess of Hell. Why wouldn't I be excited?" You asked. Angel chuckled.