I'm Addicted To You Part 1

The song changed the three of you for the better. For you, your hair was over your damaged eye, your left eye was black with a glowing red iris, you were shirtless, and you had long black pants and black boots. For Angel, he had glasses, long pink gloves, and wears a black dress. For Cherri, she had star glasses, a fur coat, and shorts. Together, you three have changed.

At the hideout, Angel explained to Cherri what happened between you two. "So, he wouldn't tell you who's he?" Cherri asked. "Couldn't. He said if he spills the beans, he's fucked." Angel said. "Hmm. He must be desperate. Maybe we can help him. Alright, here's the plan. I'll go and look for your Schnookums while you talk to the boss." Cherri said. "Alright. But, what am I supposed to do to get him to talk?" Angel asked. Cherri smirked and Angel knew what she meant and nodded. "Alright. I'll try." Angel said. "Great. Let's get going. Here. Your going to need it." Cherri said as she tossed him her bomb. "Take care of him until I come back." Angel said. "Will do." Cherri said.

After they both fan out, Cherri was on the rooftops, running to find you. As she stopped, she looked to see a familiar person in a dark alleyway. She jumped down and walked over to him. "Hey there." Cherri said. The figure turned to her and stepped into the light. "Whoa. I like your look." Cherri said. "You, too. How's Angel?" You asked. "He's fine. He just feels bad for you." Cherri said. "Never thought he would." You said. "Angie told me everything." Cherri said. "Especially the part where I can't reveal his identity." You said. "Yeah. But,I think he has a pretty good idea on who it is." Cherri said. "He does?" You asked. "Yep. Don't worry. You'll be back in our group, for sure." Cherri said. "Great. To be honest, I was finally getting used to being gay." You said. "Really?" Cherri asked. "Yeah." You said.