I'm Addicted To You Part 2

Meanwhile, Angel went to Porn Studios to have a chat with his boss Valentino about you. When he made it inside, he knocked on the doors. "It's open." Valentino said. Angel opened the door and Valentino looked at him. "Angel Cakes. What a pleasant surprise. I haven't seen you in a while." Valentino said. "Good. And this will be the last time you see me if you don't fucking cooperate." Angel said as he pulled out his guns, bat, and a bomb and pointed at him. "Sigh. Put those down, Angel Cakes. You don't have the guts to hurt me." Valentino said. "You think I fucking won't? Well, then. Your going to give me a straight answer and I expect you to tell me the truth." Angel said. "Alright. I'll come clean." Valentino said.

"What have you done to my Schnookums?" Angel asked. "Your Schnookums?" Valentino asked. "Y/N L/N! Tell me!" Angel said. "What makes you think I did it?" Valentino asked. "Don't you use that shitty tone with me. You're the only one who wants me all to yourself. And the only way to do that was to get him to leave town." Angel said as he brought his gun close to Val's face. "Maybe, but still, what makes you think that?" Valentino asked. This wasn't getting him anywhere. He had to figure out how to make him talk. Just then, he was gonna do something he has never done before. "Fine. If you won't tell me what happened, then I guess I'll just quit my job here." Angel said.

"What? You wouldn't." Valentino said. "Don't like that? Then tell me the truth. Were you the one who tortured my little Schnookums?" Angel asked. "So what if I did? He's probably out of town by now." Valentino said. "We'll see about that. But now, I quit!" Angel said as he walked away and exited the building. "Hmph. We'll see about that." Valentino said. As Angel left the building, on the top was a sniper aiming right at him, but he noticed the red dot and looked, but then he got knocked out by Sir Pentious and chuckled. "Easy money." Pentious said. Suddenly, a smoke grenade came out of nowhere and it blinded everyone. Angel looked up to see a figure looking down at him. "Schnookums?" Angel asked.