| Ten |

Everything feels completely surreal.

Just a week ago, you had been all alone in this cabin, fighting against the cold weather in the withering old cabin and feeling terribly lost as you were waiting for those dumb signs to come until you become too frustrated to even care about your mission. That was, until a werebear arrived and his presence began to preoccupy your lonely days until they were no more.

Now, you are sitting in the living room, pressing both of your hands around a mug of hot tea, together with your male guests—Seokjin, who is now sitting beside you, and the mage who you have known as your mother's best friend and who you haven't seen for almost ten years.

The room falls silent as neither of you would start talking. The only sound that exists comes from the Mage as he takes careful sips of his tea as if it is the most exquisite thing in the world. Though you know that it is not much. Just a regular tea that was made from the old pack you have brought from home. But then again, you know just how much he despises the cold weather. Which finally brings you to question him,

"What brings you here, Mage Cian?"

If the mage notices how you are addressing him coldly without the endearment you used to call him with when you were younger, he is doing a good job not to show it. As he places his mug back onto the coffee table, he takes a good look between you and Seokjin with a proud smile. "At first, I only wanted to come here and make sure that everything has fallen into place. I had to confirm if the two of you have met."

Jin leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "Why is it so important that we find each other?" he asks. "You didn't really tell me what I was supposed to come here for either."

Mage Cian tilts his head, yet it is you who he pays attention to when he finally explains himself. "You have seen the signs, haven't you?"

"I'm sorry, the signs? What signs?"

"I figured if you were going to ignore my letters then I should have the elders send the message for me through your dreams to make sure they would reach you in time," he simply says with a shrug, while your jaw drops.

"Have you not seen them? I had expected for you to have the signs sent to you the same way they had come to warn me. Seeing you here now only proves to me that you have."

"That was—" you gasp, looking at Seokjin briefly before turning back to the Mage. "That was all about him? But why would I—I had all the premonitions leading me here before they stopped coming. I just didn't know what or who to expect."

Mage Cian nods his head. Smiling knowingly as he relays everything. "Sometimes the elders could be a bit vague in their communication," he says, chuckling softly. Mage Cian entwines his long fingers over his lap as he continues, "This is the reason why you are both here—" he begins, widening his hands apart to point at you both before he brings them back on his lap. "Your destinies are aligned. You are forever bonded, whether you have noticed it or not. While I know that fate will probably create a way for the two of you to meet each other in the future, circumstances have appeared to force us to interfere with your union."