| Eleven |

You have heard numerous stories about them in the past while you were merely a young, growing witch in training.

The Peacekeepers.

A small, secret group of sorcerers and Wiccans which had been formed to maintain the peace between realms and communities within them. You had learned the basic ground of how they were formed, the reason why they had been needed, and how they continue to exist. Based on your knowledge about them so far, you know just what it means for them to be here.

Right here, standing between your godfather and your mate, you could feel the wave of energy flowing from around you. Standing on your side are strong sorcerers and Wiccans, some of them are humans, other supernatural beings that take on their human-like forms, all with magical powers. Every single one of them is ready to enter the battleground with their eyes locked on their destination ahead. You know just what they are capable of.

And yet, for some reason, the weight of opening the way for the battle to start falls on you.

Mage Cian turns to you. His playfulness has gone away, replaced with the sternness that he had widely known as the leader of the Peacekeepers. "It's your turn," he says to you with a low voice, giving you no further explanation as to what it is that you are supposed to be doing.

But you know what to do anyway. It is what has been expected of you. You know perfectly well that it is your skill that they need. The ability to look further ahead, whether through time or through the invisible barriers that they had created to conceal their secrets from the world.

Exchanging your gaze with your godfather, you feel a spark of energy rising inside you. It grows even stronger as he nods, giving you the silent encouragement that you had needed before you finally look ahead and focus. You keep your eyes on the old building, the ruins of what had once been a glorious looking castle of the supernaturals, now a secret den where a family of Dark Warlocks are residing in hiding.

Your mind flies back to the day you left your coven to start this whole journey. You had known that you were meant to be involved in something big, that your skills and expertise would be tested. But never once you had expected to find yourself enduring this sort of trial. Not this early in life.

A strong hand comes resting on the small of your back, giving you its warmth. The current that comes from the touch lets you know that it is your mate, Seokjin, giving you the encouragement that only a mate could give you.

I'm here, is what he is telling you without saying a word, and you are suddenly filled with a certain calmness. Enough to have your fear and anxiety of dealing with the unknown slowly fade.

Taking a deep breath, you begin to concentrate on the castle, on what those massive walls are trying to hide. A few spells come with a whisper as you cast them onto the old castle in front of you and its surrounding ground. It takes you only seconds before the images begin to appear in your head—the witches and warlocks who are laying in wait within these walls, all the long hallways and the tricky pathways to go through, and that is when you finally see the event unfolding right in the center of your mind, all the reason why you need to start moving.