| Final Chapter & Epilogue |

A primal rumble vibrates through his chest and he grips your ass with his strong hands, yanking you to him until his rigid cock is hovering right over your wet entrance. His thick crown comes poking against your swollen cleft, sending your body shuddering. You feel a deep ache for him. Not only physically but emotionally now that the bond is rippling stronger and the feeling increases even further when you realise that you are seconds away from having the bond sealed eternally.

You roll your hips against him, pressing your heat onto his cock and coating his tip with your release. The move draws a gasp from him, but Seokjin is quick to take back control as he grips your hips tighter. He kisses you gently, distracting you as the tip of his shaft pierces through your opening, teasing you for a moment by moving slowly. Inch by inch, he slowly enters you, spreading your pulsing walls in an excruciatingly slow motion, letting you feel the spread of his girth as he slides deep inside you. Once he is fully inside, you relish the moment of being connected to your mate, the bond locking tight inside you while your body is slowly adjusting to his presence deep within your core.

"You good, baby?" he asks you, grunting deeply with every slow, lazy thrust he makes.

You nod, and he cradles your head between his forearms over the pillows. He starts moving in small circles, kissing you once before burying his head in the crook of your neck.

"Damn, you feel so amazing, little mate," he whispers, growling in between every word he just said and goosebumps spread where his breath falls on your neck.

"You feel amazing too," you whisper back, barely able to have the words out. Your fingers dip into his shoulder blades and your head sinks into the pillows as he thrusts inside you in a steady pace, going deeper and deeper each time until you feel his tip reaching at the hilt, hitting all the right spots.

"You're so big. So full," you whimper, feeling overwhelmed due to the tight fit of his cock inside you. And then it seems like your words serve to compliment his ego which is growing at the same time his girth is also expanding inside you, something that you had never thought would be possible to happen.

He starts kissing your lips, your jaw, your ear, your cheeks, whispering all the sweet words he could give you and telling you how beautiful you are before pressing his lips at the nape of your neck, right where he is about to leave his mark. Your thighs clench harder around his hips, your heels resting on his calves to continue pushing him down and into you. The tenderness in his movements and the gentle way he is making love to you are driving you crazy. You want this moment to last, but at the same time, you want him to take it all just as you feel your orgasm hanging by a thin thread, ready to unravel itself.

He continues reaching deeper as he keeps on drilling in and out of you. The sound of his desperate grunts gives away the fact that he is holding himself back, no doubt already tethering on the edge of his release just the way you are feeling now. He slowly increases his pace as you keep pleading with him for more, crying out his name in between the small sounds you are making, but it still feels not quite enough.