2- An attack of an ancient menace

Peridot and I immediately stand up and put on ward, seeing a woman that we never saw before. It was a young Caucasian woman with mid black hair, which was wearing a weird green and black costume that resembled a witch. Her height was of 1.67 meters. However, the most shocking characteristic of this strange woman where her eyes, which glowed green. It wasn't an ordinary woman, but something of her was a little familiar.

The mysterious woman looked at me with the deepest anger, but she was smiling. I had a very bad feeling about her, so I put myself in front of Peridot.

-You haven't changed nothing- the mysterious woman said smiling like walking a few steps surrounding us.

-Do I know you?- I asked while summoning my water wings, which I turned into hands.

-You have a new look. Your previous look was a little passive and delicate. This one, in the other hand, looks more...aggressive and free-spirited. However, I also have a new look, do you like it Lapis? Or I most said Water Angel?- the mysterious woman said while looking me from head to toe.

-How the heck do you know me!?- I asked very surprised in an aggressive tone.

-Oh, surely you don't recognize me in this body- the mysterious woman said.

-"In this body" what!?- Peridot said confused.

-This host is pretty normal, but it has a pair of good assets. Also, it had the enough knowledge so I couldn't get lost in this modern world. This world changed a lot. How much time passed since our last encounter? Thousands of years perhaps?- the mysterious woman said.

-"Thousands of years? But the humans can't live for so much time, except if Mew makes them immortal. But the only immortal human alive is Manuela. Who the hell is this woman!?"- I thought.

-It seems that you don't recognize me. It hurts me a little bit. Perhaps, you have fought against a lot of powerful menaces all this years, so maybe it's hard to remember one of your many enemies. But don't worry, I will make sure you remember me while you become my new host- the mysterious woman said.

Then the hands of the woman started to emit a green aura. Then I remembered her. She launched the green aura to me. The attack was very strong and painful, launching me easily to the air. I rapidly stopped myself with my wings.

-Lazuli!- Peridot shouted.

The woman then jumped and the green aura surrounded her. She was flying! She started to launch me green energy sphere, but I blocked them all with my water wings.

-Impressive, you have improved a bit- she said getting closer to me.

I turned my water wings into hands and tried to punch her. However, when my water punch touched her body she disappeared, leaving only small green lights. I turned around and with my other water hand blocked her attacked.

-You have no idea- I said lunching her to the ground with my water hand.

However, she stopped herself before touching the ground. I then descended at high speed and tried to give her a punch, but she dodged it. I then tried to punch her with my water wings she was evading then easily.

-This time you don't have neither water nor Mew to triumph- she said smiling while dodging me.

-I can defeat you by myself!- I said while trying to punch her with my water wings.

-Let's see about that- she said.

She then proceeded to launch again green energy spheres, but I easily blocked them with my water hands. However, someone gave me a strong punch directly in my Gemstone, which was very painful, and them launched me strongly into the ground.