6- Unexpected ally

We flew for half hour until reaching Birmingham. An important part of the second-largest city on England was in a complete mess, with buildings on fire, the streets completely full of destroyed vehicles and corpses. The police and the military forces were fighting the army of creatures of the Enchantress.

-My Stars...- Peridot said seeing the terrible situation of the city.

-Peridot, where is exactly the Enchantress? If we beat her, her monsters will disappear- I said.

-Let me see...- Peridot said while some helicopters with the S.A.S. (Special Air Service) flied at high speed over us and start to deploy soldiers on the battlefield while others attacked the monsters on the sky –according to the reports, she headed with her creatures to a place full of banks. Maybe she wants to steal money and be rich-

-No, she don't want any money. Maybe on one of those banks is a base of the Illuminati. Remember that their leaders, the Rothschild, control the banks of all the world- I said.

-Oh, so maybe she attacked their base in order to obtain the magic object that they have- Peridot said.

-Probably. Let's head to the banks. If the Illuminati have a magic object in their hands we have to take it off- I said.

We flied in directions to the banks until we started to receive fire from below. The ones that were shooting at us were the monsters of the Enchantress.

-What!? Those clods know to use fire guns!?- Peridot shouted surprised while turning both her limb enhancers into miniguns and firing to the creatures.

I saw a broken hydrant and used the water that was coming out of it to make a big water hand and clean the street of enemies.

-I remember that those monster knew to use weapons like spears and arrows. Maybe the monsters keep certain level of intelligence of the people from who they were created- I said.

A group of monsters tried to launch us a car, but Peridot managed to caught it with her tractor beam and then launched it to them.

-Let's go afoot now- I said.

We descended to the now deserted street. The solitude of the street was compensated by the sounds of the grunts of the monsters and the gun fire of the British forces that were facing in many different places of the city.

-Well, can you find the Enchantress with your scan?- I asked Peridot.

-Hmmm...- Peridot said making a hologram with her fingers –no, strangely no. If she is in an Illuminati base, maybe the base is enforced with a material that outwit the scanners, even mines-

-Yes, they know how to hide very well the bases from Mew. Well, can you search in which place there is a great amount of those things? If they are facing the Illuminati forces now, maybe she is making them to go to that base- I said.

-Let me see...well, I my scanners show me that a great amount of those monsters are concentrating in a particular building. Maybe there is the Illuminati base- Peridot said.

-Very good, let's go then- I said while tacking a great amount of water of the broken hydrant.

We advanced through the street, encountering a great amount of the creatures of the Enchantress. Peridot started to shoot at them while I made turned the water into many different cutting wires. The monsters were resistant, but didn't had a chance against us, defeating them in just matter of seconds.

-Phew, that was to easy!- Peridot shouted a little arrogant.

-Never say that- I said.

-Why not?- she asked.