11- After the storm, the peace

I opened a bottle of Rose's tears and split it in June. All her injuries were healed in just matter of seconds and she recovered consciousness instantly. I offered my hand.

-Where I am? This is over?- June asked while tacking my hand.

-Yes, is over. The Enchantress won't hurt you or anybody else anymore- I said.

June then started to cry and hugged me, thanking me a lot of times. I felt good. It feels good to help the others and get their recognition for it. We get out of there and saw that all the monsters of the Enchantress were now dead. I picked up the last Chaos Emerald. Now it is on safer hands. We helped June to recover her things. Her hair turned red permanently, but is something that she can handle. Constantine give us the fire sword, saying that is a gift to us for helping him to feel useful and alive again. Since the sword and the magic wand are dangerous, we decided to keep it and give it to Mew when she returned. I hope that the historian and museum keepers will understand.

June returned to the United States while Constantine stayed in London. Veronica wanted to go with us to the Little Homeschool, but she needed to attend the college first. Peridot and I returned to Little Homeschool, where we got a call of Manu, explaining to us that, while she was training with Raven, her phone get out of power. We explained her that we solved the situation, she was relieved.

Peridot and I returned home, where we relaxed and expressed the love that can't be say through words but actions. We passed a great night. Together, we will overcome any danger that will threat us, our home, our friends and our planet. That's a promise.

 That's a promise