4- Nice to meet you

-And that's how we defeated the Enchantress. I thought that she was death, until now- I said while looking to the unconscious red haired woman, who started to wake up.

-Look, she is recovering conscious- Peridot said.

-Stay alert. Don't attack her, but don't down your guard- I said.

They nodded and summoned their weapons.

-Wh-who are you? Wh-why am I...here?- the red haired woman said while scratching her head.

-I am Water Angel of the Avengers of the Justice. You are in Delmarva, United States- I said.

-United States!? It can't be, I was in England...- the red haired woman said a little confused and with an expression of pain.

-Are you OK? Who are you?- I asked.

-My body and my head hurts me a little bit, but I am fine. My name is June Moone, I am a graphic designer...- June said.

Amethyst laughed hardly.

-What's so funny?- Bismuth asked.

-No, nothing, just a joke that I remembered- Amethyst said while laughing.

-Diseño gráfico... (laughs in Spanish)!- Amethyst said while laughing in Spanish.

-So, what is the last thing that you remember?- I asked while helping her to stand up.

-I was in an ancient castle in England at a party with a friend. He was celebrating that he found some ancient relics in the archaeological site called "Tres Osos" in Peru. I went to a room and found an small feminine doll made of rock. I stumbled and accidently broke it- June said. Then her eyes turned well open started to cry and get stressed- And...then she entered into my body and OH MY GOD! She killed everyone in there, no I killed everyone there and then I killed a lot of people. Oh my God!-

June then collapsed again in the floor, starting to cry. She felt guilty for what the Enchantress made her to do. I hugged her to calm her.

-Calm down, is not your fault. She was the one that killed that people, not you- I said while hugging her.

I know her feeling very well. When I become Malachite, Jasper took control over me before Kath came into my rescue, making me do terrible things as kill and eat humans. I felt guilty, but, with the friends of my friends, I realized that she was the one that killed them, not me. But still, that sensation of guilty, that pain hasn't completely healed.

June calmed herself and stopped to cry.

-Thank you- she said.

-Your welcome- I said.

-So, she possessed you, but how she find us?- Peridot asked.

-But most importantly, how she is still alive? Or well, her soul- I asked.