Power Struggle

Kenma sighed as shoyo continued to ramble, kenma having no choice but to listen as shoyo talked about everything and anything.

He kept his eyes on the road, shoyo's words keeping him distracted and making the trip go a bit faster. He's lucky he's cute, or I'd leave on the side of the road for being so annoying...

Kenma looked at the time and saw a hotel nearby, driving into the parking lot, not saying anything to shoyo as he did. "Oi where are you going?" Shoyo leaned over, his face closer to kenma's than kenma would have liked.

"I was thinking we'd stop, I don't feel like driving anymore..." kenma muttered, blushing. "Oooh! Kozume! You should have told me! I would've drove!" Shoyo whined, smiling and making kenma blush and sweat slightly. "Tis fine, lets just go...our match is in a couple days anyway, we mine as well stop and rest..."

Kenma his face from shoyo, not wanting him to see him blushing and nervous. "And call me kenma..." shoyo's face instantly lit up hearing kenma say that. "Ooh! Really? Ahhh that's so cool! I feel like we're friends now!" Shoyo smiled brightly, making kenma uncomfortable with shoyo's happiness and enthusiasm, him being overall tired and usually wanting to be alone after matches.

*later, in the hotel room*

"By the way, do you listen to anything I say?" Shoyo asked, watching kenma flop on the bed while he was in the middle of a sentence. "Mhm." Kenma lied, not caring.

"No you don't." Shoyo laughed, kenma looking up at him, a bit confused but ultimately not caring. "I don't care. It's just cool to talk with you, Y'know?" Shoyo took off his shirt, back to kenma and kenma instantly blushing, having seen the sight before but it feeling different than before, being so close and alone with nobody else with them.

"Y-yeah..." kenma tried to look away, but found himself staring at shoyo. "Oi. Why're you staring?"

"I'm not staring."

"Sure. Then look away."

"No."

Shoyo laughed and laid down in his own bed, looking at kenma for a second, considering his next words carefully. "I'm pan."

"And I'm pot."

Kenma bust out laughing, knowing exactly what shoyo mean, pissing off shoyo slightly. "No, really, I'm pan."

"I know, I know, I just thought that was funny as fuck..." kenma caught his breath from laughing so hard, not even questioning why he came out to him. "Honestly, I'm bisexual." Kenma blurted our, not thinking much as he said it.

"Ooh! Awesome!" Shoyo smiled, visibly excited. Kenma laid his head down, a slight smile on his face. "Great, now go to sleep." Kenma mumbled, half into his pillow.

"Oh. Ok..." shoyo said, a bit disappointed. Y'know...he's not that bad... kenma smiled, falling asleep.

*meanwhile, across the room, a couple minutes later*

I've always had a crush on him...

I watched his wrestlekingdom match and instantly fell in love.

I always knew it was more than just admiring his work. I've seen him backstage, but I'm too nervous to approach him.

I think I rambled too much...I don't think he even likes me as a friend...

His personality is a bit different than his character, but I just love him even more...

Damn it, why do I have to be in love with him, creative is making us work together now...

If I ruin our matches, I'll be known as the guy who had a bad match with kenma, which never happens...

Fuck...