Best of the super juniors

Of course it's a wrestling show... shoyo laughed to himself, watching the kenma become exited as he walked to his seat and sat down, a dorky grin on his face and hair tied in a bun.

Kenma quickly turned red as he realized shoyo was laughing at him. "I-I'm excited, ok?" He mumbled as shoyo let out a small laugh.

"For the show, or to be with me?" He made a kissy face at kenma and leaned towards him.

"To be with you, idiot." Kenma kissed him quickly and immediately turned his attention back to the stage area. Shoyo turned bright red and found himself unable to fully focus after that.

*in the car, after the show*

"That was amazing!" Kenma's eyes lit up and he started rambling about the show as shoyo simply smiled at kenma showing his nerdy side.

Lucky for him, he had kenma drive and spent the whole time listening to his every word and simply smiling.

Kenma finished his rambling just as they got in the house, to which kenma flopped on the couch and sighed. "We should watch more-"

"Or maybe not, you may have a problem." Shoyo laughed as he laid on kenma, resting his head on his chest and latching onto him.

"I don't have a problem..." kenma mumbled as he grabbed the remote and started to put on more wrestling. "No, no, we're not watching more-" shoyo pushes up and grabbed the remote, both trying to get it.

They wrestled around and fell off the couch, simply trying to get the remote. It fell to the middle of the floor and kenma and shoyo stared at each other.

"Hwooo-" shoyo jokingly yelled as he spun and jumped at kenma, who laughed and got hit by shoyo, who knocked them both down.

Shoyo grabbed the remote and laughed with kenma who wouldn't stop laughing as they both sat down on the couch.

"Kenma."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."