King of Pro Wrestling

*days after the match, a couple days before kenma/shoyo tag team debut*

Kenma couldn't get shoyo's match out of his head.  As much as he wanted to deny it, he enjoyed himself watching it. He knew it was no technical masterpiece. But he still found himself invested, even with the hardcore spot.

He scrolled through his phone to see if there was a live show nearby, wrestling being the only thing on his mind most of the time.

Shoyo popped in the room, his head bandaged and a bright smile on his face. "Watcha doin?" He flopped near kenma's face and looked at his phone. Kenma blushed and quickly pulled his phone close to his chest. "Why'd you hide it so fast? Watching porn or something?" Shoyo said casually, making kenma blush more.

"Maybe I am." Kenma said, dead serious. "Oh. Was it good?" Shoyo was also dead serious. "Not good enough, hence my lack of cum." Kenma pulled shoyo in closer, making both boys laugh hysterically.

"Ok..ok..actually...what're ya doin?" Shoyo said between laughs. "I'm trying to find a show to see..." kenma said, a bit embarrassed.

"Damn, you're always thinking about wrestling, aren't you?" Shoyo asked with a smile, to which kenma nodded.

"It's almost as if...you're looking for an excuse to take me on a date..." shoyo proudly said. Kenma looked at him, disgusted, not saying a word.

"Ouch..." shoyo deflated, flopping on the couch and next to kenma. "So... you really don't have any other hobbies other than wrestling?" Shoyo watched kenma on his phone, fascinated by him.

"Why would I?" Kenma asked simply. "Other things are fun, Y'know."

"Wrestling is better."

"Huh. So why do you like wrestling so much?"

"It's fun. Just putting together a match with someone, putting just the right moves together to get the crowd on their feet, man... best feeling in the world..." kenma smiled faintly, thinking of being in the ring again.