Invasion Attack

*day of kenma/ shoyo tag match.*

Shoyo practically skipped to kemma, who was focusing on his match and not noticing shoyo coming up to him. "Hi!" He smiled brightly, startling kenma.

"Bitch..." kenma mumbled as shoyo sat down next to him. "5 mins till our match..." shoyo sang, annoying kenma, the amount of time he spent with the ginger being too much for him.

"Great. I go out first, then you." Kenma said seriously. Shoyo pulled out a huge bottle of alcohol and chugged the whole thing in front of kenma, not mentioning it at all.

"Why the fuck..."

"I dunno. Gets me pumped up." Shoyo smiled.

*after their match, hotel room*

Kenma wore a smile all the way home, loving being in the ring and remembering it fondly. Shoyo laid on the bed with kenma, both scrolling through their phones.

Shoyo quickly sat up, scaring kenma as he jumped back. "Kenma!" He yelled excitedly, holding out his phone. "What..." kenma mumbled. "Our match got 4.75 stars!" Shoyo cheered and leaned down to high five kenma, kenma instantly getting equally as excited and hugging shoyo, cheering with him.

After a couple seconds, shoyo saw he was on top of kenma, and blushed before getting off. Kenma couldn't figure out his feelings about the moment. He knew he loved working with shoyo, but sharing that celebratory moment with him was something else.

*2 months later*

Shoyo spring boarded off the top rope as kenma was trying to hit their opponent, terushima, with a knee, hitting shoyo instead. Kenma instantly checks on shoyo before Teru picks him up and slams him with his finisher, ending the match with a three count.

Kenma and shoyo spent almost all of their time together, both men renting out a place to live in as new japan re-assures them they would be a tag team for a long time.

Kenma had grown to like the excite able boy, even when after every match getting hyped no matter what the rating was. His personality slowly went from annoying to fun.

Shoyo still has a huge crush on kenma. He tried to hide it as well as he could but watching him do what he was most passionate about was his favorite. He just loved being with kenma.

"Oi. Aew is tonight. Move over." Kenma said, flopping on the couch. Shoyo rolled his eyes and moved over a tiny bit, watching kenma lean over and lay his head right above shoyo's hip. Shoyo stared at this for a second before snapping out of it and continuing the conversation.

"How do you even watch this, it's in English!" Shoyo said mockingly, making kenma blush. "Shut up. The wrestling is good, ok?" Kenma chuckled,' making shoyo blush more.

"I don't understand a damn word they're saying..." shoyo shook his head and cautiously put his arm on kenma's shoulder.

"Me neither." Kenma laughed, not acknowledging shoyo's hand. Shoyo smiled, wishing they weren't just co-workers and that they were something more...