G1 Climax

Shoyo took a couple seconds to process what kenma had said, kenma himself barely knowing what he said or why.

Shoyo slowly leaned in and kissed kenma, instantly melting as his soft lips met his. The feeling of kenma's lips on his was something he always imagined but never knew, somehow being better then he would've ever thought.

Kenma's heart fluttered as he fully took in the feeling of shoyo's soft lips on his own. Kenma took in the taste of shoyo, a sweet taste which made kenma want him even more. The feeling of shoyo's hands on his waist making it all the more better, and kenma cupping shoyo's round cheeks made it deeper slightly, not too deep but deep enough.

Neither boy wanted to break it, but they both did at the same time as they got some much needed air. They immediately went back in for more, neither caring about anything other than getting closer to each other.

Kenma started to quickly rip off shoyo's clothes, shoyo doing the same and kenma grabbed shoyo by the waist, picked him up and carried him to the bedroom, where he threw him on his bed and continued to rip off clothes until both were wearing nothing, kissing each other, tongues exploring mouths and spit everywhere.

Kenma bit and sucked on shoyo's neck, making him moan slightly and shift around, having not done anything like this with another boy before, let alone with a world famous wrestler.

"Wait one second..." kenma mumbled, out of breath, shoyo nodding and watching kenma grab a bottle of lube.

"Can I..?" Kenma asked, getting an eager nod from shoyo as he spread some on his fingers and slipped it inside shoyo.

"Ah-fuck-oooh..." shoyo moaned as kenma shifted his fingers around inside shoyo, making him simply groan and moan, loving every second of it.

"Do you like it..?" Kenma whispered, leaning down to shoyo's ear and inserting a second finger. "Oh! Y-yes...daddy...please...more...." shoyo moaned, turning kenma on with the simply name.

Kenma smirked and forced his fingers deeper, making shoyo moan again, a bit louder this time.

Kenma took out his fingers and grabbed shoyo's legs, arranging them and wrapping them around his waist, kenma leaning down and on top of shoyo.

"You...you ready?" Kenma asked, out of breath, lining himself up with shoyo's entrance.

"Yes..." shoyo nodded eagerly, also out of breath. Kenma smirked and thrust inside shoyo hard. "Argh..fuck...owahhhh...." shoyo moaned and threw his head back, gasping for breath as pleasure filled his body.

Kenma was quick to cover shoyo's neck with kisses as he took a more gentle approach, slowly thrusting in and out of shoyo, shoyo simply groaning and pulling on the sheets.

"K-kenma....harder..." shoyo moaned. Kenma looked at shoyo, shocked, but smiled anyways.

"I don't think you deserve that yet, slut..." kenma muttered in shoyo's ear, shoyo quickly turning bright red but loving how he felt when kenma talked down on him.

"Please...kenma..."

"Please, what?"

"Please....daddy....harder..." shoyo begged, making kenma smile. "Thats more like it..." kenma thrust hard into shoyo, who cried out loudly. Kenma continued to pound into shoyo, his moans getting louder as he came closer to finishing.

Shoyo held on tight to the sheets as kenma grabbed shoyo's waist and roughly slammed into him. "K-kenma! I-I'm gonna...fuck! Owahhh..." shoyo's works quickly faded into moans as kenma thrusted harder and faster, not letting him speak. "Inside or out..?" Kenma muttered in shoyo's ear as he felt himself about to finish too.

"Ah! I-I-n..please...fuck...I-I'm gonna...come...ah! Ohh-Hmm-yes! Yes! Harder-fuck- ahh..." kenma slowed down, watching shoyo come all over his gut and kenma himself came inside shoyo's ass, getting one last loud moan from him.

Kenma pulled out and watched his juice drip out of shoyo, a smile forming on his lips. He collapsed onto shoyo, laying his head on his neck, feeling his dick rub against shoyo's.

"Did you like it...?" He mumbled, his hand gently playing with shoyo's dick, somehow relaxing him. "L-loved...loved it..." shoyo breathed heavily, still out of breath and drool covering his face.

Both boys ended up cleaning themselves up and spending the night where they started, kenma in shoyo's arms and falling asleep, both smiling.