New Years Dash

Kenma didn't know how to feel about shoyo. They sat on the couch together, watching old new japan shows, shoyo slowly finding himself grow bored.

"Kenmaaaa! Don't you ever get bored of wrestling?" Shoyo whined, having watched a couple hours of it and not having a event to go to for the next month, as did kenma.

"Nope." Kenma studied every move, loving every second and feeling like a kid again, having grew up watching these shows. He loved every second of it and as the match got closer to its climax, he slowly got more excited over it.

"Omegaaaa! One winged angelll!" He heard the commentators yell as kenma, like a kid again, cheered and jumped to shoyo, overjoyed at the ending and loving the match.

Shoyo caught kenma, who laid in his arms, smiling. Shoyo watched kenma laugh to himself and blush slightly, never leaving shoyo and almost cuddling with him.

Shoyo loved the feeling and never wanted it to end, already wanting to watch another match just to see kenma so happy again.

The feeling of shoyo cuddling him confused him, not knowing if the joy and happiness he felt was from the match or shoyo, just sitting there, smiling.

Kenma used his arms to push up, his eyes meeting shoyo's as he muttered a single phrase:

"Kiss me."