chapter 3

Ivy's POV.

"i think you fucking heard me Ellis remove everything you're wearing right now" he said I was just standing still not knowing what to do, I would literally do anything and not get exposed to my parents but why would he ask me to get undressed.

"Malfoy i- he cuts me off by saying "do you wanna get this over with or not" he says with zero emotion in his face how can he be like this how can he take advantage of me and blackmail me, I heard that he was a heartless person but I never believed it until this moment.

I slowly remove my top, I wasn't wearing a bra underneath because I was ready to go to bed, my nipples were hard right now because of the cold breeze in this room and the tension that was sending goosebumps all over my body.

"I see you prepared" he says with a smirk staring down at my chest making me feel a little insecure, "the bottoms too Ellis faster"
He demands making me remove my shorts and throwing them to the ground.

"happy now is that it can we get over it now you got what you want" I say angrily I just want this to be over I want him to delete the video and for me to go sleep in peace.

"easy" Draco says shushing my mouth with his index finger his cold ring touching my chin making butterflies explode in my stomach, I can't control how my body feels but I can control myself from doing what I dont wanna do but i'm vulnerable at this point.

I look down to see draco adjusting his dick in a comfortable position in his pants making me widen my eyes he was really hard right now that he had to adjust it from the outside.

"come follow me" Draco says walking infront of me and I just followed him staring back at my clothes that were on the floor, "sit there" he says pointing at the desk that was empty on the surface, I think he cleared that place himself, I hold myself from crying at this point I don't know what's going on or where this is leading to but I make my way to the desk sitting on top. Draco sits down on a couch thats infront of the desk staring at me I can literally feel his crystal blue eyes gazing every inch of my body.

"now lean back and touch yourself for me Ellis" Draco says making me breathe heavy If my heart can run a fucking track race right now it would win a golden medal.

"I cant do this no one ever watched me do it to myself" I say closing my legs tightly togther I can see his hands gripping hard on the couch making his veins even more visible.

"don't you wanna get it over with already? I said touch yourself" He says, I guess I have no choice I hope after all this he deletes the video and we move on like this never happened.

I lean back on the cold wall that was behind the desk, I opened my legs to expose everything I got to Draco , he bit his lips staring at me, even though I shouldn't feel like this right now but this lip bite boosted my confidence.I put my hands down on my clit slowly doing circular motions maintaining eye contact with Draco.

"go faster" he says making my hands move faster I threw my head back making sure it doesn't hit the wall, I couldn't help myself but moan at the fact that he is just sitting there watching me play with myself, it's turning me on even more the fact he is telling me what to do.
I was about to insert a finger in when I heard him almost yell at me "don't you fucking dare put a finger in" He says making me huff in annoyance why the fuck am I enjoying this right now.

Draco stood up from the couch walking towards me, he stands between my legs staring down at me, I felt so pathetic right now I feel embarrassed I just wanna disappear.

"look at me" he says and I stare up at him, this time he maintains eyecontact, I felt his cold hands touch my private area making me arch my back, he smirked feeling the power he got over me, he slowly started rubbing me in circular motion, while his other hand was gently touching my face or so I thought "suck on my fingers" Draco says inserting his index and middle finger inside my mouth, no one ever did this to me, I never felt this much pleasure. I felt his fingers touch down my throat I was about to gag when I felt his finger enter me, I screamed making him take his fingers out of my mouth, Draco grabbed on my neck while slowly fingering me, he was staring straight at my face not breaking eye contact everytime I wanted to look down he'd tell me to stare back at him, "look at you wanting more like a little whore" he says inserting another finger and going fast , I couldn't stop moaning, him chocking me while fingering me is something I haven't felt before.

"moan for me Ivy I want you to say my name" He said slowing down but still chocking me harder than before, I don't why I couldn't blurt out his name, I already feel embarrassed enough but turned on at the same time.

before I could say anything he speeded his fingers yet again I couldn't help myself but scream his name "fuck Draco" I say staring down at him working on me, his hands stopped chocking me traveling to the back of my head he pulled hard on my hair so that my neck is exposed to him, and thats when he started attacking my neck with kisses, I really wanted to feel his lips on mine but I just couldn't say it or do it I was too weak right now, and he was in control of everything.

"Draco fuck i'm about to cum" I moan as his pace started slowing down Draco removed his fingers from inside me making me stare at his with wide eyes, he stared deep into my eyes as he sucked his fingers off smirking at me.

"you do taste good Ellis" He says walking away grabbing his jacket from the floor, leaving me all confused and unfinished, I wanted more I wanted to finish what the fuck was that.

"Malfoy what the fuck is that" I say before he exits the door, "that's how you have fun Ivy goodnight" He says closing the door, I stare down at myself feeling even more ashamed of myself. I wanted to knock him dead, not dead dead I want him to finish me off than i'd kill him.

"fuck" i mumble standing up but i was too weak i held on the desk for support, I was never fingered this hard I was always soft on myself, and what's more shocking is that i'm still a virgin.

I took my clothes from the floor wearing them again, I sat down on the couch before deciding to leave this place, I rest my head on the back of the couch trying to regain some energy to move upstairs to the ravenclaw common room, I can't stop thinking about the way he was staring at me while pleasuring me, how is he that good at what he does.