chapter 10

Ivy's POV.

I woke up to a huge headache , fucking hell i'm skipping breakfast i'm too tired, my thoughts kept me up all night, I decide to close my eyes for five more minutes before attending my first class.
-
what time is it ? I opened my eyes rubbing my head this headache doesn't wanna go away, I grabbed my phone from the side. "FUCK ME" I internally scream, my heart beating faster I slept until 4pm, Fucking hell missed all my classes nothing is left but two, I'm so getting detention and a notice to my parents, I get up rushing to the bathroom washing my face, not bothered putting on makeup I have no time right now, I slide in my skirt and button up my white blouse, grabbing my robe and running out of my room forgetting to lock the door, fuck it, my books ugh stupid I rush back grabbing everything off the desk and making my way to the common room, where some students were sitting around the large round table studying, they looked at me in shock, I was never the type of student to be late to any classes.

"professor Snape asked about you" one of my ravenclaw mates said before I headed out of the room into the hallway.

"CHARMS CLASS CHARMS CLASS" my head screaming at me as i'm jogging in the hallways , i have broken every rule today , Late to classes , running down the hallway, I'm so gone today.

No platinum blonde boy in sight phew, I make it to my class in time, taking my seat pulling out my book, Professor Dumbledore enters the class and everyone's attention go to him, "shit" I swallow the gulp in my throat.

"Mrs Ivy as you are one of the most achievers and one of the best witches in this school I am giving you a last chance for your discipline and behavior conducted today, missing breakfast is fine by our school but not your classes, we already sent a notice to Mrs and Mr Ellis, they'll be informed about this behavior, This is your last warning before getting expelled, and you have a three hour detention this noon"

"I am sorry Professor" I say staring down at my hands that were knotted together in nervousness, I'm afraid of what my parents will say especially that christmas break is soon, I don't want them to demand me staying 2 weeks in Hogwarts.
-
During my detention I was requested to mown the grass in the quidditch field as a punishment, fucking hell it'll take me hours to finish this big ass field I thought to myself standing all alone during this cold breeze.
I start the lawn mower putting on my headphones listening to music while walking around pushing the machine infront of me, a tiny spell made by the professors mows this whole ass field but I have to do it by myself today.

minutes passed and i'm still not halfway done my hands started getting numb from the cold, and my headache isn't helping either.

"cause I may be bad but i'm perfectly good at it sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it sticks and st- I was jamming until I felt a hand touch my shoulder making jump in fear what the fuck my face turned white I held my chest breathing heavily removing my headphones, Draco fucking Malfoy.

"you missed a spot back there" Draco says pointing at the undone part of the field, "bloody hell you scared me what's wrong with you" I say pushing him back, what does he even want how does he know i'm even here in the late night.

"you do sound good for a girl with an ugly voice" he smirks, "can I have one day one fucking day Malfoy without you being around me" I yell at him in annoyance.

"language Ellis" Draco hisses grabbing my cheeks between his cold hands gripping on them hard raising my face upwards so now i'm staring at him.

"fuck you" I say slapping his hand off me making him widen his eyes in shock, "go fucking cry to your dad Malfoy I need my peace" what am I even doing this is a death wish but he deserves it I can't have him controlling me anymore. Draco doesn't say anything he just grabs me from my thighs and puts me on his shoulder "what are you doing put me down now" "Draco put me down you fucking deaf bitch I need to finish this field" I yell kicking his back.

"sshhhushhh" Draco's voice low not even bothered by me punching his back. "where are we even going" I gave up at this point I can never go against this man and win.

"where were you the whole day" He ignores what I said still walking away from the field while i'm on his shoulder like a fucking child.

"busy I was busy Draco put me down or i'm pulling on your fucking weak hair making you bald" I yell.

"you can pull on my hair later on when I teach you your lesson" he says with a huge smirk on his face "you fucking wish Malfoy" I say , "the blood is rushing to my head i'm getting dizzy" ,

"we're close I can't put you down having you run away from me again"