chapter 11

Ivy's POV.

"where are we Draco" I say looking around it was really dark to see anything at this point I thought we're in the forbidden forest the thought of it sent shivers down my spine.

"lumos" Draco said raising his wand lighting the area and now I can see what's around me "wow what is this place" I gasp staring at the black painted room that had a small fireplace with black leather couches and snacks and opened books on the table, Draco turned on the switch and that's when the big chandelier on the top illuminated the whole room.

"this is my little hideaway, away from the castle my father built it so I won't be distracted while studying and focusing on other st- "wow Draco you're a pretty privileged fuck you know that" I say cutting him off from his lil spoiled rant.

"I mean it's whatever"

"it's whatever ? you have this place all to yourself i'd kill for this" I say sitting on the couch thought it would be comfy and it would sink me in but nah this leather is stern.

"you can come here whenever you want Ellis I don't mind a roomate" Draco says softly smirking making me chuckle "yeah this place isn't bad"

"I need to get back to the quidditch field I don't want to be expelled" I say fiddling on my fingers nervously.

"calm down Ellis no need to worry i'll take care of it" he said now standing infront of me while I'm staring at him, fuck this position i'm too close to his fucking dick, I felt butterflies fly throughout my whole body, staring at him from down here is something else.

"what do you want Draco" I coldly said raising an eyebrow, "why were you avoiding me the whole day have you even eaten yet" He said grabbing an apple from the table making me roll my eyes handing it out to me "thank you I hope you didn't hear my stomach while I was on your shoulders" I said taking a bite and He just smiled , wait a fucking minute is that a smile?? A SMILE FROM DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY? huh.

"now you wanna tell me why Mrs Ellis was avoiding me or not" He said taking a seat next to me resting both his arms behind the couch, "I was just preparing for something" I said staring at the fireplace trying to avoid eyecontact taking another bite from the apple.

"you sure it wasn't about what you did in my room" He said putting his right hand on my thigh,his fingers were cold making goosebumps rush through my skin.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said putting the unfinished apple on the table staring back at him, "I was just busy get over it"

"kiss me Ellis" Draco said staring at my eyes I felt my heart skipping beats, why do I feel like this not right now, if I can i'd literally faint on the spot, he didn't just ask me to kiss him.

"I- I can't Draco" I say breaking the eye contact staring down at my hands I felt Dracos hand on my chin turning my head back his way, fuck me those eyes of his I don't know if I can hold myself.

He was about to say something until I grabbed his face crashing my lips into his, no he can't be your fucking weakness Ivy wakeup what are you doing, Draco pulled on my waist making me sit on top of him, this kiss was so intense, he was hungry for it, I slowly started moving my hips grinding on him, feeling him get harder, Draco's bitting on my lower lip while cupping my right tit gripping it hard with his hand making me moan during the kiss, I pulled down on his hair exposing his neck to me, I slowly started going down from his lips to his chin sucking on his neck, Draco chuckled grabbing me by my waist putting me down on the couch, "you really think you can get control Ellis" Draco said removing his top making me gasp at the sight infront of me, I stared at his toned abs to his V-line making me swallow the gulp in my throat, fuck this man is fine.

Draco got on top of me, kissing my lips aggressively, removing my top staring down at my chest "fuck Ellis" He whined unclipping my bra and he did in a second with one hand, this mother fucker is used to it, He threw it behind him going back to my lips, "do you know how much you turn me on" He said breaking the kiss, "get back here" I said giggling grabbing on his neck pulling him back in.

He got down to my chest licking on my nipple blowing soft air teasing it, and I arched my back at the cold contact, I grabbed on his soft hair while he was eating my left tit out making me groan I didn't even notice I was gripping hard on his hair, squeezing the other with his right hand, his hand shifted from my chest slowly trailing my stomach until the him of my skirt raising it up, he started rubbing me from outside the tights "Draco" I moaned making him lick his lips with a smirk "you like that" He said making me nod, He kept teasing me from outside the tights until he ripped it apart making me widen my eyes, he just ripped my fucking tights apart, Draco raised my thighs exposing my panties to him "fuck your wet baby" He said rubbing my clit with his thumb moving my panties to the side with his fingers going down, when I felt his tongue on my heated area I arched my back breathing heavy, Draco was licking my folds while rubbing my clit and the pleasure i'm feeling right now is out of this world, he spat on his finger inserting it in making me moan his name. "look at me" Draco demanded , "I want you to look at me while i'm eating you out you hear me"

"fuck me Draco" I said gripping on his hair.