chapter 9

Ivy's POV.
I crashed my lips into his, I can feel him tense up, Draco rolls me over resting my head on the pillow , his hands find their way to my throat gripping tightly on it, bitting softly on his lower lip I felt his smirk through the kiss, He was aggressive with shoving his tongue down my mouth which i'm not used to but I liked it, I liked everything this man did, Draco's cold finger tips trailing down my neck sending shivers down my spine, my fingers tangled in his platinum blonde hair, his body slowly started relaxing as he was really tense from the move I just did, no one would've expected me to do this, I don't even know why I did it.

this kiss was passionate yet aggressive until i felt Draco's hand harden the grip on my neck, i let out a tiny moan making him smirk , " you like that" he cockly says

"yes"

"don't you ever kiss me again Ellis" His gaze burning my eyes I can tell he was serious about it, I pushed him back to break the close distance between us standing up from his bed.

"never expected you to be such a pussy Malfoy" uncontrollable words blurting out.

"shut your fucking mouth" He says with an angry tone his eyes darkening I can feel my legs weaken I just want to leave right now , Draco gets up moving towards me.

"you can't handle affection Malfoy , you fear eye contact unless you're in someone's guts, all you do is fuck senseless thinking it'll fill the void your parents gave you" I hissed at him every word making his eyes widen , he's an inch away from me , I can smell his minty breath, and his strong cologne, Draco was hovered over me , I'm staring upwards while spitting every word , surprisingly he didn't break eye contact the whole time.

"you'll never find someone that'll give it you this good Ellis" Draco says completely ignoring everything I said making me roll my eyes, I batted my eyelashes up to him , " you never gave it to me good" I said pulling on his collars so that I leave no space between us.

I stare down to see Draco's raising boner making me smirk but making sure he didn't catch me lacking , "looks like daddy needs a little help" I say staring deep into his eyes while my other hand is now trailing his hard on from outside his pants making him groan underneath his breath.

"too bad his little ravenclaw needs her bedtime" I said pushing him away walking out the door to the slytherin common room.

"fuck" I hear him yell.

gladly no one was outside awake, I walk outside the dungeon I was really hoping Draco would follow me and continue where we left off but there was no sign of him leaving his room , so I just continued walking upstairs carefully making my way to the Ravenclaw common room.
-
I lay down on my bed thinking about the kiss , why was he tensed up like this is he not used to kissing anyone? I mean why did he never kiss me before after using me for his little satisfaction game, now that i'm free from him , he'll never see that side of me again, there is no way i'll ever be vulnerable to him again, I'll disappear from his sight I need time for myself, I promised myself while my eyes started getting heavier by the second , and with that I drifted to sleep hoping tomorrow will be a good day, free of Malfoy's bullshit.

Draco's POV.

she just left, she just walked out after doing this to me, I put on my black jacket leaving my room, closing the lamp next to me bed, I make my way to the astrology tower, I need some fresh air.

I sit down on the ground resting my back on the pillar, all the pressure my father is putting me through is making me tense , gripping hard on my fists, i'm so done with this school I just want to be away from everything in this moment.

Ivy should never know that she was my first kiss, I never kiss girls when fucking them, I never felt this intimate with anyone, all I do is use girls and then have no contact with them the next day, what she did today caught me off guard it felt good kissing that girl made me feel safe , fucking hell what am I even thinking, I never felt safe in my life and that little kiss Ellis gave me made me feel sheltered I wanna feel it again I'm craving a feeling I never felt before.

why is she even in my mind I only played with her a little bit it's not like I was gonna go on, I deleted that video of her the moment I got back to my dorm that day, never had intentions of actually exposing her I was just bored , and now I want her to be next to me make me feel safe, fuck this.