chapter 7

Ivy's POV.

I gotta think of a plan to get rid of Draco this can't keep happening, I can't keep up with being used, I drown in my thoughts while trying my best to fall asleep, but I just couldn't seem to sleep, I stand up from my bed making my way to the mirror, I just stood there staring at myself and thats when a tear rolled down my cheek, "fuck-fuck-fuck" I can't be weak, he'll eventually get bored of this I mean what the fuck is he getting out of it other than blue balls.
I sit down on my desk pulling out a letter and my ink, what am I doing Ivy stop he doesn't deserve a letter, fuck it.

I hope this is the last time I ever send you a letter , I hope this encounter was the last time we'll be alone together, I hope you realize what you're doing is wrong, just get over it and delete the video I don't see how this can go any longer , goodbye Malfoy.
sincerely,
filthy ravenclaw.

I laugh at myself when writing the last sentence, fuck it at this point I don't even care about what's gonna happen, I put the letter inside an envelope, lighting a candle to melt the blue wax stamping the ravenclaw logo, sending it with my owl.

I go back to my bed tired from everything that went on today but my mind was telling to finish myself with what Draco started, I slip down my shorts, thinking about how Draco was jerking his dick infront of me wishing he'd be the one to take my virginity, wishing he was pounding me while moaning my name, I start rubbing myself and all I can hear is his moans and the way he demands me the way he knows how to satisfy me and not giving me what I want, making me wetter by the second, I grab on my left boob squeezing it hard slipping a finger inside me, I softly arched my back.

"draco" I moan as I came on my fingers, fuck why did I moan his name why did I have to fucking think of him when pleasuring myself, I hate this so much.

<<next day>>

I was sitting around my friends on the Ravenclaw table, oddly the blondie wasn't sitting on their table only his friends were there.

"are you going home for christmas" Luna says while stuffing her face with fruits.

"yea but I don't wanna leave this place yet" I whine , everyone's attention turned around to the Great Hall's door making me raise my eyebrows I look at my right to see Draco making his way to our table, my heart beat starts racing, I just want to disappear right now what the fuck is he doing.

"what is going on" Cho says chuckling at the sight of an angry Draco walking towards us.

"fuck me" I mumble looking at his hands to see my letter crumbled.

"I think something that belongs to you hit my window Ellis" Draco says throwing the crumbled paper at me, making everyone in the Hall laugh, my friends shot me a confused face.

I can't take this anymore I just wanna run back to my room and cry myself to sleep I don't care about skipping classes anymore this is too humiliating, I stood up from my place pushing Draco back "fuck you" I yell making him chuckle, that's when Professor Dumbledore's voice echoed through the Hall "Silence!"
"Ellis and Malfoy that's minus 25 points from each house" , both Raveclaw and the Slytherin table made frustated sounds.

I didn't even care about my house points right now "keep acting tough Malfoy you put up this act because of your toxic household that's why you can't even maintain eye contact without getting mad" I hiss before walking away to the door.

"Mrs.Ellis detention" I hear the professor yell before I leave outside to the hallways, I start pacing to the bathroom, I just wanna be alone.

after I explained everything to Cho and Luna about how he blackmailed me and threatened to expose me to my parents, Luna helped me plan on how to get rid of the video.
and this plan will happen today at 11pm.