chapter 8

Ivy's POV.

it's now 11pm I leave the common room, dressed in all black trying to smoothly walk outside without getting caught,I haven't seen Draco all day, Luna went at 7pm hiding behind a pillar next to the Slytherin dungeon trying to know the passcode to enter the room. she even asked one of the slytherin students that were good friends with her which way is Draco's room.

I reach the dungeon standing infront the huge paiting my heartbeat starts racing what i'm about to do is dangerous it can get me expelled but fuck it anything to get to his phone, I say the password and the door slowly started opening, the fragrance of teakwood and musk was filling the room it was really different from our common room, everything was decorated with emerald green and dark brown interior and the fireplace was on, I pull out a tiny paper from my pocket it was a tiny map of the slytherin common room drawn by Luna's friend. fuck do I leave right now or do I go for it I keep overthinking praying that no student steps outside right now they all seem sound asleep.

I walk my way to Draco's room standing outside the door, my hands started shaking what if his door is locked what if he's still awake,I rest my hand on the handle carefully opening it without making any sound,I can smell Draco's cologne from here, I enter the room closing the door behind.

and that's when I couldn't help myself but smile he's sound asleep on his bed looking all comfy. he looks so peaceful what the fuck why does he look good while sleeping too can this man every look bad? I try my best not to make any noises to avoid waking him up.
I searched around the room for his phone but it's not where to be seen i'm afraid it's next to him or under his pillow so I make my way to his bed, that's when Draco started shifting to the other side of the bed making me stand still in my place.

"Ellis" he groaned and I just held my mouth shut not trying to move.

"maybe next time don't put any perfume on" he added stretching his arms, now looking to my side.

"searching for this" he says grabbing his phone from under his pillow , I didn't say anything I was just there standing still in shock I wasn't prepared for the part if he wakes up.

"Draco- I was about to speak up for the embarrassing situation i'm in until I saw him patting the side of his bed gesturing for me to sit down.

I make my way next to him, staring at his sleepy face he looks so warm and comfy right now, "you seem like you really love your
parents" Draco says and I just slowly nodded my head while resting my back on the headboard next to him.

"i envy you" he says giving me his phone, "I deleted it the same day I took it" "you can check if you don't trust me" he adds.

"it's fine Draco I do" I say putting his phone down on the bed, "ill go back to my dorm" I say.

he kept staring at my eyes stunned that I didn't bother check his phone, his eyes shifted down to my lips, keep in mind we've never kissed before, I nervously stared at the ceiling then back at him biting my bottom lip softly, "you can leave Ellis i'm not bothering you agai- he was about to continue his annoying sentence when I crashed my lips into his.

-
short update sorry<33