chapter 6

Ivy's POV.

I don't know why I felt bold at this moment but I was craving his taste so bad, I wanted him to fuck me senseless. Draco pushed my hand off his pants raising my chin so that my eyes meet his, "don't you ever do that again Ellis" He says and I can feel him being serious he was almost mad but something about him being this mad turned me on and I didn't want to listen to him.

"or what" I say smirking, Draco grabbed my arm aggressively pulling me behind him. "ouch take it easy" I say staring down at his hand that was gripping my arm he didn't loosen the grip it just became harder.

"where are we going Malfoy" I say , "gonna make you learn your lesson" he says going down stairs checking if anyone's around, we continued walking and i'm still following him being held aggressively on my arm he pushes the door to the room of requirements, my body shivers on the thought of whats gonna happen inside.

he closes the door behind, pushing me against the wall ripping my robe off , I'm just praying that it didn't rip I do have a spare uniform but still, I wanted to feel Draco's lips on mine so bad, I wanna taste his lips, but it seems like he'll never even kiss me.

he threw my robe to the floor,undressing my top I can tell he was hungry for me, the way he was so fast with removing my clothes off of me.
Draco stood infront of me admiring my body before untying his black tie, "turn around" he says, I don't blurt out a word I just turn around, "put your hands back" he says making my face heat up I can feel myself becoming wetter by the second, I put my hands back not even putting up a fight, "that's what I like to see Ellis you listening to me" He whispers on my neck before grabbing both my hands together wrapping his tie around my wrists securing them tightly, after he was done he turned me back to face him.
he grabs my arm making me walk next to him, I can tell we were making our way to the couch.
he pushes me on top of the couch,and gets down on his knees spreading my legs, putting his face near my area I can feel the heat of his breath making me turn my head back.

"look at you wet for daddy" Draco says making me stare back at him in shock , no guy ever said this word to me and I never used it before, this mother fucker really has some serious daddy issues, I can feel myself blush from what he just said making me close my legs, "don't you fucking close your legs" he says slapping my thigh really hard making me scream but it felt good it was a good feeling of pain, I craved more I wanted more of this, he aggressively pushes my closed thighs from eachother, smirking at the sight of me being weak right now.

"do you wanna feel my tongue inside you" he says , "yes please" i whine, Draco starts leaving tiny kisses on my thighs slowly going closer ,finally his mouth meets my area, I watch him as he slowly parts my folds the moment his tongue met my clit I arched my back and let out a soft moan, Draco swirled his tongue around and licked up my folds "fuck!!" I moan rolling my eyes back he was too good at this, "do you feel good baby" Draco says making my heartbeat faster why'd he just call me baby, He ignores whatever I was gonna say going back down on me.

I was out of breath I never felt this good before, I arched my back letting out a loud moan he was now eating me out with his middle finger inside me I was so close to my climax, "please just fuck me already" I scream Draco takes my panties out of his pocket, "open your mouth" He demands I was too weak to disagree with what he was about to do so I just opened my mouth, and that's when he stuffs my panties inside my mouth so that my moans were inaudible.
Draco stands up unzipping his pants I was dying to touch him I wanted my hands free I wanted to feel him, i spit my panties out of my mouth "can you untie me" I say making him smirk he leans down so that we're on the same eye level now , "you'll just sit and enjoy what i'm doing to you" he says while tracing my bottom lips with his thumb, he stands back up slowly removing his boxers this is the first time I see his dick and fuck if i ever get this thing inside me I just know I wouldn't be walking for a week.
"imagine your lips wrapped around it Ellis" Draco says stroking his dick infront of me this was literal torture I can't take this anymore, "spit on it" he says coming closer I lean down spitting on his tip I roll my eyes back wanting to lick him so bad, "relax Ellis just watch me" He says as he slowly strokes himself with my own saliva on his length, "spread your legs open" he says and I did I spread them open I was hoping he'd just enter me right now and just fuck me until he fills my insides but no, he starts teasing my pussy with the tip of his dick I moaned in annoyance, I uncontrollably started raising my hips unwards trying my best to slip his dick in but it isn't working he kept on rubbing his tip all the way from my clit to my opening he groaned at the fact that I was really wet for him, Draco pushed my hips down grabbing my hair aggressively with his right hand while holding his dick with the other, he puts the tip of his dick an inch away from my lips, "tell me how much you want it" He says yanking my hair downwards so that I look at his face "really bad Malfoy I beg you" I say batting my lashes at him, "say it properly" he says gripping harder on my hair which cause me to moan in pain, "i said please" , "wrong" he says , "please daddy" I say staring back at his dick "stick ur tongue out"
so I did, I know i'll regret everything when I'm back in my room but i'm enjoying this right now. He places his tip on top of my tongue and I can feel how warm his dick is I licked the precum off of him, "fuck" Draco moaned I looked up at him to see the blondie looking frustrated and sweaty. " look at you so pathetic Ellis all weak under my control" Draco says with a proud smirk on his face making me close my legs and lean back on the couch, "you're my little whore" he adds stepping back away from me wearing his boxers and pants. will this man always leave me confused? and unfinished I don't understand, I literally felt like crying right now.

"you know what Malfoy I'm convinced you can't make a girl cum" I say making him huff air out and smirk, he approachs me and starts untying my hands "i'll make you beg for it Ellis you'll be begging to cum" Draco says wearing his tie and jacket, and I was just sitting there speechless.