Prologue

(A/N: This is Sakusa Mizuki)

"Mizuki, why did you drag me all the way to Miyagi?" Questioned Sakusa Kiyoomi.

"Well, this is where I'll be spending the rest of my time. The Miyagi Prefecture." Mizuki answers back, the remorse clear in her voice.

Sakusa sighed, "You know it's for the best Mizuki. They have the right necessities for you here."

Mizuki didn't flinch, "I'm well aware of my condition. I've accepted my fate and you should too." Sakusa didn't move. He knew what his sister was going through, but they both managed to make it work. Slowly, he hugged her, worried for her mental being. But, being the germophobic he was, he started to pull away. But, Mizuki wouldn't let him. She quickly latched onto his arm, to make the hug last a little longer.

As the pair finally pulled way from their hug, Sakusa turned to walk back to the train station, but Mizuki grabbed his hand. "Kiyoomi, not yet. Can you at least stay with me to watch the Interhigh Preliminaries? They're happening as we speak."

Sakusa sighed, "I suppose. I am rather curious. Will Shiratorizawa dominate like usual, or will there be a new challenger? This would be an excellent time to scope out the competition. But, before we go to Sendai City Gym, there's one thing." Sakusa pulled Mizuki's hood over her face and pulled out a face mask."

"Seriusly, Kiyoomi? Fine..." Mizuki begrudgingly slipped the face mask on, and the two headed for the gym.

----

The moment they arrived at the gym, stares came from every direction. Things like, 'Isn't that Sakusa Kiyoomi?' or 'It's the number two ace in Japan!' Annoyed, Sakusa pulled his mask up further, before grasping Mizuki's hand and leading her into the spectators section.

From there, they saw two teams going head to head. One in blue and white, the other in black and orange. Sakusa glanced at the scoreboard. It was the middle of the third set. "Aoba Johsai and Karasuno, huh? Hey Mizuki," Kiyoomi poked his sister's cheek, "Isn't Aoba Johsai the school mom registered you to?"

Mizuki lazily eyed her brother, "Hmm? Oh, yeah it is."

Kiyoomi continued to observe the two teams. Eventually his eyes caught sight of a short middle blocker with orange hair. Next to him, was a ravenette, who got ready to set the ball to the shorty. Before he could even blink, the shorty was off the ground, before the ball came into the setter's hands. Not even a couple seconds later, the ball was slammed onto the other side of the net. 'Incredible.' Thought the siblings. From that one attack, Kiyoomi could determine that because of the shorty's speed and agility, and the setter's ability to accurately send the ball, it made a lethal combination. 'Number's Nine and Ten. They're quite the players.' he noted.

"Hey, Kiyoomi?"

"Yes?"

"Make sure to say bye to everyone for me, all right?"

"Of course, Mizuki."

As the two teams continued to score points off each other, the scores eventually climbed into the thirties. As Aoba Johsai took the lead with the score 32-31, Kiyoomi and Mizuki took note of how the whole court tensed up when Aoba Johsai's captain was up to serve. Spinning the ball, the captain threw it up, but instead of a jump serve like they were expecting, the captain instead did a jump float. Sending it over the net, Karasuno's captain managed to dig it up, sending it to their number nine, who in turn set it to number three. Number three, jumped to spike, but Aoba Johsai managed a one touch, from which their Libero received it, bumping it back to the captain. Getting under the ball, the captain sent it to number four, who landed a clean spike which Karasuno's number five received.