Chapter 4: Seriously?!

Startled, Mizuki dropped her phone and spun around, kicking whatever was in front her. Carefully opening her eyes, she was met with...Oikawa.

"Oikawa what the hell! Don't scare me like that you idiot." Oikawa had not moved from his position, still shaken over the fact that Mizuki had kicked him. "Oikawa-san, you all right?" Mizuki reached up, pocking his cheek repeatedly.

Oikawa jolted, finally breaking out of his trance. "Wow. Didn't know the cold Sakusa Mizuki could get frightened like that. I learn something new every day."

Mizuki blinked once, then twice. 'Yep, he's all right.' Mizuki went down to pick up her fallen phone, only to discover the twins still on the phone, laughing their heads off. Oikawa peered over Mizuki's shoulder to see the video call, with the twins in the frame. "Friends of yours?" Oikawa inquired.

"Sure. Something like that." Mizuki responded. As the twins laughter escalated, Mizuki finally had enough. "That's it! Atsumu, Osamu. You two need to shut up. I will call Kita to murder you two tomorrow, got that?"

The laughter immediately ceased. Although the twins were known at the Inarizaki Volleyball Team to be quite chaotic, they did respect their captain.  Atsumu, as soon as he heard the captain's name, his eyes widened. "No wait. Don't call Kita-san. You can call Suna, just not Kita."

Mizuki deadpanned, "Nah, I'll go with Kita. Suna will just make fun of you, and Kita will actually scold you. Besides," A smirk appeared on Mizuki's face, "It's been a while since I've seen Kita kick the Miya Twins butts."

While Atsumu and Mizuki continued to but heads, Osamu stayed silent, observing the male in the background. It was obvious Mizuki knew him, maybe not that well, but she knew him nonetheless.

As Oikawa was being observed by Osamu, he began to wonder where he heard the name 'Miya.' Bouncing back and forth on his feet, it suddenly hit him. The Miya Twins, the setter-spiker dou of Inarizaki High. But how did Mizuki know them? "Excuse me?" Oikawa interrupted. Atsumu and Mizuki, irritated that Oikawa interrupted their conversation, glowered at the teen. "Sorry, but how do you all know each other. I know you guys are the Miya Twins, but how did you meet Mizuki?"

Atsumu smirked, "If you know us, you obviously play volleyball, am I wrong?"

Osamu hit Atsumu, "Don't be so smug you rat."

"Don't call me a rat." Atsumu retorted. Suddenly, Osamu was pushed from the screen. "Sorry bout him. We met Mizuki at the All Japan Training Camp with Omi-kun. Ever since he's been going, Mizuki's been with him. The coach there had recruited Omi-kun's sister after he saw her skills on the field."

Oikawa's eyes widened and he began to shake Mizuki's shoulders. "You've been to the All Japan Training Camp and didn't think to tell me?!"

"Why should I? We're not friends."

"Ooh. Shut down!" Called Osamu, to which his brother high fived him. 'The Twins are at it again.' Mizuki thought. Though, she wasn't surprised by the Twin's behavior.

"So," Trailed Atsumu, "What's your name, volleyball guy?"

"I'm Tooru Oikawa. I'm the setter for Aoba Josai."

"Aoba Josai, huh?" Mused Osamu, "That's one of the Top Four in Miyagi, isn't it?"

"Yeah it is." Answered Mizuki. Oikawa looked at her in surprise. "What?" Mizuki eyed Oikawa, "Would you really expect someone like me to not know where I'm attending school?" Oikawa shook his head. "Besides, after watching your team play, I must admit, I can't seem to pinpoint any holes in your team."