iv. Wake Up

By now, Angelina is laying down on her back with her hands in the air as she reads the book

By now, Angelina is laying down on her back with her hands in the air as she reads the book. She is still reading the first chapter of the book, Hagrid has just arrived on his flying motorbike at Privet Drive to meet up with Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall. They are going to leave the infant Harry on the doorstep of his aunt and uncle's home since Harry is now an orphan and has nowhere else to go.

Angelina jumps when she hears loud music play from the studio, causing her to drop the book. The book falls onto her face and she lets out a loud huff. She then poofs out of the room, letting the book fall onto the bed as she disappears. The blonde ghost poofs into the kitchen just in time to see Julie stand up from the dinner table and place a plate that was in her lap onto the table. "Julie, what is going on?" the blonde girl asks.

"I must have left the stereo on in the garage," the Molina girl replies to her family, who also asked her what the noise was. "I'll go get it," Julie says as she storms toward Angelina.

Angelina looks at the young girl with a blank expression while saying, "Really?" Julie then shoots the girl a sharp glare while marching past her. Angelina shakes her head and rolls her eyes before poofing back upstairs to continue reading the book.

•••

In the studio, the boys are playing their instruments and having a full out jam session. Julie opens the doors and sees the boys rocking out. Her mouth drops open at the sight and she storms into the studio. She makes her way over to the coffee table and stomps her feet. "Guys! Guys, stop!" Julie yells at the boys. Luke turns to the girl and continues playing while walking toward her, trying to annoy the girl in front of him.

"Enough! Stop! Cut it out!" Julie continues to shout and she uses her hand to gesture to them. Reggie stops playing when he notices Julie. Alex plays a little while longer and then he stops. Luke eventually stops after playing for a while. Alex can't help but play just a few more beats on his drums.

Julie crosses her arms and gives the three boys a disapproving look before saying, "The whole neighborhood could hear you. I thought I told you to leave."

The three boys look at Julie dumbfounded. "Wait. People can hear us play?" Luke asks as Alex stands up.

"Yes! And so did my dad and my brother!" Julie exclaims as she sharply uncrosses her hands. Reggie takes off his bass as Luke freaks out before taking off his guitar. "Not to mention my imaginary friend," Julie mutters to herself, but the boys still hear her. They just don't acknowledge what she said, due to their shock that people can hear them play. Luke and Reggie put their instruments back onto their stands.

Alex holds out his hand while saying, "W-w-wait. Wait. So, only you can see us," the boy then starts to gesture wildly, "But everyone can hear us?" Luke nods vigorously while still facing Alex, and Reggie smiles while he runs his hand over his forehead. "I mean, what kind of ghosts are we?" Alex asks his best friends as he looks toward Luke.