xviii. Unsaid Emily

While Julie is off at school the next day, Angelina is reclining on the Molina girl's bed wearing jeans and a mustard colored sweater as she reads the next Harry Potter book in the series

While Julie is off at school the next day, Angelina is reclining on the Molina girl's bed wearing jeans and a mustard colored sweater as she reads the next Harry Potter book in the series. She has been avoiding Alex, Reggie, and Luke lately because the jolts have become worse and more frequent. The three boys still don't know this has been happening to the girl and she is trying to avoid them as well as trying to stop them from finding out as long as possible.

Alex and Luke have taken notice that Angelina has become reserved and distant while Reggie is oblivious to her recent elusiveness. Luke is confused as to why and Alex has been avoiding the girl as well. He could never keep a secret from his twin and he knows that he would end up telling her if he is always around her, so he's been keeping his distance.

As Angelina reads about the Yule Ball, another jolt courses through the girl. She drops the book and gasps out in pain, tightly closing her eyes. She puts her hand over her chest and starts to slowly rub the area to soothe the searing pain. Once the pain subsides, she opens her eyes as she sighs before picking up the book to continue reading where she left off.

Hours later, Julie storms into her room and declares, "We are going to help Luke since he's hurting so much."

Angelina furrows her brows as she sets the book down on the nightstand and sits up straight, asking, "What do you mean?"

Julie sets her backpack down and explains, "He's upset and missing his mom. I figured we could do something nice for him. He wrote a song about her and I thought that we could take it to her."

Angelina stares at Julie speechless for a few seconds. The blonde jumps off of the bed and exclaims, "Julsie, that is an amazing idea! I wish I thought of it."

"I figured you would want to be a part of it since the two of you are so close," Julie says as she gives Angelina a suggestive look, causing the blonde to roll her eyes, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

Changing the topic, Angelina says, "We need to come up with a plan. We need to sneak into the studio and take the song when no one is looking. Preferably when the guys aren't in the studio."

Julie nods her head, "Right," she pauses, "What if the guys are in there?"

Angelina smirks, "Then we are going to need a diversion."

•••

Angelina opens the door to the studio and walks inside, leaving the door open for Julie. Luckily, Luke's song journal is sitting on the coffee table, free for anyone to go through it and take the song for his mother. Unfortunately, Angelina sees the three boys standing around the piano, talking intently to each other. When they hear the studio door open, they turn around to see Angelina. The three of them immediately stop what they were talking about, not wanting the girl to overhear. Angelina walks forward and says, "Well, don't stop talking on my account."