xiv. Finally Free

When Julie walks into her room after being told to go to her room by her dad, more like her tía, she finds Angelina sitting on the floor of the Molina girl's closet, working on the present for Luke

When Julie walks into her room after being told to go to her room by her dad, more like her tía, she finds Angelina sitting on the floor of the Molina girl's closet, working on the present for Luke. The girl speaks up, "You have got it bad for Luke."

Angelina jumps and quickly says, "What? No I don't."

Julie gives her a knowing look and says, "You totally do. And you already told me about your crush on him."

Angelina sighs and asks, "Is it that obvious?"

"To everyone, yes," Julie admits to the blonde, who looks up and heavily sighs. "To Luke, that boy is oblivious." Angelina lets out a sigh of relief before Julie adds, "But you are just as oblivious as he is. You don't see the way he looks at you. You also don't notice the way he talks to or about you."

Angelina rolls her eyes at the girl, thinking that she isn't being serious and says, "You are being ridiculous, Julsie."

"Then how do you explain the fact that the two of you almost just kissed. After singing a song that is most definitely written about him," Julie says to the blonde.

Angelina rolls her eyes and tells Julie, "Okay, so I did write the song about him, but we did not almost kiss."

Julie nods her head and says, "Uh, yes you did. You both would have definitely kissed each other if Reggie didn't open his mouth and interrupt the both of you."

"I was caught up in the moment and I might have kissed him. But I'm glad Reggie stopped that from happening. 'Cause then I wouldn't have to go through the conversation with Luke where he tells me that he doesn't feel that way about me and that we should just remain friends. I won't be heartbroken, he wouldn't have to be uncomfortable for having that conversation with me, our friendship won't be ruined, and the band wouldn't be forced to break up." Julie shakes her head at Angelina's stubbornness as she grabs her mic. She walks over to the end of her bed and sits on it, crossing her legs before she starts to doodle on the mic as she tells Angelina about the punishment that Victoria made Ray give her.

About a half hour later, Reggie puts his hand through the door and knocks. Angelina stands up and grabs the door handle to the closet. Julie looks at her and asks, "What are you doing?"

Angelina looks at Julie and whispers, "I'm hiding Luke's present." She shuts the door of the closet, not only hiding the present, but herself as well.

Julie looks over to the door and sees Reggie's arm, which is still through the door. She sets down her phone and rolls her eyes and asks while she throws up her hand, "What are you guys doing?"

Reggie retracts his arm and leans the top half of his body through the door before he responds, "We're being classy." The raven haired Peters boy lifts up his hand and gives Julie the ok symbol. Reggie suddenly lets out, "Whoa!" as he is pulled back through the door by one of the boys, presumably Luke since he is walking through the door as soon as Reggie disappears.